What's new

Fun pic of my Liga Privada collection

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I just puked in my mouth a little...Wow to the pic. I am one of the lucky winners of that Operation Smokescreen package and it finally arrived out here to me in Afghanistan. However, instead of the pictured box of No. 9, I received a box of Feral Flying Pigs...should I be happy or disappointed? I have not smoked one...Liga is like the grail to me. I have smoked an Undercrown though.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I just puked in my mouth a little...Wow to the pic. I am one of the lucky winners of that Operation Smokescreen package and it finally arrived out here to me in Afghanistan. However, instead of the pictured box of No. 9, I received a box of Feral Flying Pigs...should I be happy or disappointed? I have not smoked one...Liga is like the grail to me. I have smoked an Undercrown though.
FFP's are hard to find so I'd personally be happy lol

shadowcam

BoM April '14
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
^solid collection. Let us know how those Podmans DE test blends are. The wrappers are pretty light colored compared to the other Ligas but I'm really interested in how the flavor profile compares.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
^solid collection. Let us know how those Podmans DE test blends are. The wrappers are pretty light colored compared to the other Ligas but I'm really interested in how the flavor profile compares.
Thanks. My collection is coming along. Not bad seeing as I only been smoking about 2 years. I'm not great at being able to pick out alot of different flavors and stuff. But will do my best at giving my thoughts on the test blends when I smoke them.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Must find one of these coveted A...love me a Lance. I will start building my LP collection...slowly but surely
Yeah. Took me forever and got lucky and someone was willing to part with the Liga A. That is one I thought I never get. I have no No.9s or T52s as I smoked them all and can get them easy at my B&M.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
You are the second one to say they can get them easily at their B&M. Even back in the states in Savannah, GA the local B&Ms are slacking bad on the limited stuff.
Where I live I guess they aren't popular and the store doesn't ship. Well my B&M is cigars international. Well one of three B&Ms they have here. Usually stuff sold out online this store has. So I guess I have an advantage.

Rating - 91.7%
12   1   0
I have started a little LIGA collection ( I guess u can call it that). I really dont want to call it a collection because I intend to smoke all of them soon enough. lol I was able to grab a Box + of the UF-13 along with some dirty rats ( I split the box with a fellow BOTL here, he was looking and I was helped out with some L40's so I felt like I needed to return the favor) I also have a box of 9's, singles of the T52's ( need to grab a box). 5er of L-40's and of course Undercrowns ( VIVA and Beli)

Only Liga Im really wanting to try that I can think of right off hand is the BOTL ('12 or '13), FFP, and a "A".

I would really like to try a FFP but IF I had to choose I would take a box of the L-40's first. I"ve had those and love them and 5 or just not going to hold me over. Ive been on a mad search for more but no luck yet.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Well Pak Man. I happen to have FFPs, perhaps in the future we can trade some and I can try something other than them and the UC because I have not had the pleasure of experiencing anything else. However, as I stated before, I would like to respectfully obey the rules of the forum and do the newbie trade before anything else.

Rating - 91.7%
12   1   0
Yeah that would be nice Smoke, let me know when u are done with ur noobie trade. I saw ur post in the noobie trade tread be patient someone will trade with u soon enough.