What's new

Fun pic of my Liga Privada collection

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I am jealous top to bottom. I have had 1 dirty rat in 6 years of smoking never gotten my hands on another one. Thing of beauty brother keep up the good work.

I have a muwat sitting waiting for me. Just waiting for it to warm up a bit but 0 on the Liga

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Love these pics! I'd love to do the same with my various collections, but it would take forever as my stuff is spread out in multiple bins. Hopefully someday soon I'll have a walk-in, and then I'll post some fun pics too.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Liga-Collection.jpgLigaKrumpand KrumpA.jpg
I don't have anywhere near the quantity but here's a shot of my HTF collection. The last pic is my Safari Blend which is an "A" and then next to it is a behemoth Liga Krump as it was coined. It is 13.5"x 38. I brought JD a gift of a rare mold and he freakin blended it with the #9 filler and the Herrera Esteli Habano wrapper and binder. Only 20 ever made! I am still walking on water!

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Kick ass collection!

That Liga Privada No 9 pequeno looks delicious! Did you bring that back from the safari?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
UC Pig hit from JD is just inSANE. I got 4 of these from a BOTL in a trade and can't bring myself to smoke em. Doesn't help that I LOST two of them (put them in a herfador to show a friend, wound up on the roof of my car and drove off without them). With just 2 left and no telling of if they are ever coming to the US..doubt I ever will smoke one. Smoke one and tell me how it is Justbrew!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No sir, I traded for a pair and was gifted one. I paid it forward to a friend with one. Haven't been able to bring myself to smoke it yet!
Who is this?
Kick ass collection!

That Liga Privada No 9 pequeno looks delicious! Did you bring that back from the safari?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
View attachment 31146View attachment 31147
I don't have anywhere near the quantity but here's a shot of my HTF collection. The last pic is my Safari Blend which is an "A" and then next to it is a behemoth Liga Krump as it was coined. It is 13.5"x 38. I brought JD a gift of a rare mold and he freakin blended it with the #9 filler and the Herrera Esteli Habano wrapper and binder. Only 20 ever made! I am still walking on water!
Wow and wow ... you've GOT to post a pic-laden review of that sucker! 13.5" x 38 ... dang, son. You have to smoke skinny sticks slowly, so that one might take you about 4 hours, lol!!!!