What's new

Fun pic of my Liga Privada collection

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Does any know of shops in Ontario Canada that sells the Drew Estates. I had a Dirty Rat while in Portugal on vacation and I loved it but haven't seen any.

I second the dirty rats being a favorite.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
All I can say is thanks, it means a lot to all of us here at DE that you enjoy our cigars. We will always do our best to continue providing everyone the best cigars we can.

BR,

Steve Saka
CEO, DE

Thanks for producing such great cigars, I obviously like them a little bit. :glassesgr

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good lord man! Impressive! And here I am thinking my new 90 ct humi that is full of nothing but LP was pretty insane. This is a whole new level of awesome! Enjoy good sir.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Damn! JD hit me good, I'm blown away. This is unreal and completely unexpected. Thanks brother I truely appreciate it. To be honest I don't know what to say.

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
This is what makes Drew Estate special, every person that works for them that I have met are all the same way. They are just great.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great collections! One day somewhere, somehow I will find some Liga's. I really would especially like to try the Dirty Rat and a UF-13. Off to dream.