What's new

Get your Shelves and Drawers here!

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I got my drawers and shelves from John on Tuesday. Hot damn are they nice. Just the standard drawer, no fancy finishes or veneers, but still awesome. I haven't heard one person on here say one bad thing, and I will be no different. Top notch construction and John's communication throughout the process was the best. Spending an extra $100 (maybe less, or whatever it is as) for John's as opposed to Forrest seems like the best choice I've made in a while after reading comments about others experiences and seeing other products. photo 1.JPG photo 2.JPG photo 3.JPG photo 4.JPG photo 5.JPG

coppereagl

Not looking for trouble, but if it finds me....;)
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
This is for the wineador's (wine cooler turned cigar humdior) I believe. And the shelves and drawers are custom made.
Fact. It is, however the description hints about john offering humidors also. Ive tried searching for other threads or posts involving his humidors(if it has been done?). But (like Joel says) I have sent him an email, and if this is successful I will be more than happy to be the first to start the Johnswoodworks humidor thread!

coppereagl

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
@coppereagl John does build humidors. Get in touch with him.
Thanks Dave! I appreciate it, email already sent. I read every page of this thread, if his humidors are even close to the rest of his work Id be honored to have one.

Also, Congrats on the puppy!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I almost bought a desktop humi from him while he was building my drawers... Absolutely beautiful... Very top notch work... He donated a desktop to OE I believe... Great guy to deal with. I will def be going back to John for some more work someday

coppereagl

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I almost bought a desktop humi from him while he was building my drawers... Absolutely beautiful... Very top notch work... He donated a desktop to OE I believe... Great guy to deal with. I will def be going back to John for some more work someday
Thats great, im glad to hear Im on the right track. Im just waiting patiently for the response... Its really hard... Lol

Lionel

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beatific stuff. What's the turn around time now for these shelves? Looking to get some for my soon to be 150 bottle storage.