What's new

Girls & Cigars

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Yer missing one. A fellow SOTL, as well as me better half.

Pardon the image quality, it's a cell phone photo.

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Am a photographer for a Porsche magazine and the Lexus Owners Club. I have worked with Prestige Magazine (Mercedes Benz) and another publication that I don't think I want to say...kids might be online LOL

Brian
wow...this one's looking at it like she's gonna do something...she's got a nasty look!

:stretchgr

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
Yer missing one. A fellow SOTL, as well as me better half.

Pardon the image quality, it's a cell phone photo.
No need to apologize for the image quality, I'd rather see a blurry cell phone image of an honest true cigar smoker than one of those other models who can't even hold a cigar. Great pic Moro.

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
No need to apologize for the image quality, I'd rather see a blurry cell phone image of an honest true cigar smoker than one of those other models who can't even hold a cigar. Great pic Moro.
Can ye tell what is it she's smoking? Yeah, sent from a town in WI. Thanks again for the sampler, Wade!

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Its getting hard to find cute, sexy, young girls who smoke :( Am working on a new crop of girls who are cig smokers and want to try a cigar.

If you have a girl who might want to be included, heck let me know! :)

Brian

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Moro!!!!!! I told you i didn't like that pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I look freak'n horrible in that picture... now, in this one i think i come out a lot better.

Moros glasses and a cigar i had left in my room when i was done with it since i don't know when, but i like the smell that it gives.
Every morning when i would tie my hair i would always get the whiff of the cigar because it was on my counter with a mirror.

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Looks like a Tatuaje Verocu. One of my favs.
No.2 :thumbsup:

Moro!!!!!! I told you i didn't like that pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I look freak'n horrible in that picture... now, in this one i think i come out a lot better.
Women...I'll never uderstand them...

(Besides, in that one the cigar's off. What the bloody hell?!?! Better off with real, spontaneous photos :smokingbo)