What's new

Go Cubs Go!!!!!

Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Not a good way to start The World Series. The Cubs are Favored to win the Series at : Chicago Cubs -$190
Cleveland Indians + $ 170
Just put a $100.00 in the middle as that's what u would win if Cubs win
If you thought Cleveland you would have to have Put $100 to win $ 170.00.
Let's go Cubs game #2(y)(y)

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Rough game 1. Kluber had great stuff and had some generous strike calls early. At least Shwarber looked decent. . . I really thought that was a mistake.

1 hour early tonight due to the weather.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Off to a better start. Let's hope they brought a pitching staff tonight.
What are you all smoking tonight?
I am starting with a local label called 708. It's a maduro wrapper and rolled in Honduras for a local guy. If I have time I'll follow that one with an Oliva factory select Churchill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Off to a better start. Let's hope they brought a pitching staff tonight.
What are you all smoking tonight?
I am starting with a local label called 708. It's a maduro wrapper and rolled in Honduras for a local guy. If I have time I'll follow that one with an Oliva factory select Churchill.

Gotta wait to put my son to bed before i can fire up. If we win, it's an El Rey del Mundo night. Otherwise a cheap Nicaraguan i got as a bundle from JR.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have to say I am impressed with this local brand stick. It's definitely not my preferred vitola but it is quite nice. A surprising sugary sweet cap almost like a swisher or something. Wasn't expecting that. The burn is crisp and even. Not harsh at all. Very little peppery burn yet. Im about at the halfway point. I hope it stays this nice.