What's new

Going to be a father!

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Congrats.

I see you are in the US or I would suggest aquiring some Cuban 2008 Regional releases. Smoke on (or two - LOL) on their birthday each year.

ezrider

ezrider
Rating - 97.1%
43   1   0
congrats, father.......like most have stated , it's a fun rider, but there will be times when you will ask yourself, what the hell just happened???? just say loose , God will handle the small stuff, and it's all small stuff

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Thanks for all the nice comments, guys!

That is great news Asher. My wife and I had our 2 kids 11 months apart and would have traded for twins any day.
Yeah, it'll be easier in some ways. My wife and I are both finishing up graduate school, and we'd budgeted for one baby. Twins are more than we bargained for, but we're fortunate to have great health insurance through the university.

Congrats Asher. i'm sure you'll make a fine father, expecially if anyone does them any wrong doing you'll go chasing them down like a hollywood movie scene...remember the after-fire-burglar story?!?!
Over the last few months, my wife has started nesting (buying furniture, decorating more, etc.), while I've become much more protective, chasing down burglars, etc. :riflefire

Opus for those members who live in the same site as you as of the date of your original post, for the others, and nice selection of CI Legends will do.
No problem. There's a guy on eBay with an endless supply of Chili Peppers, so I'll place an order. :hysterica:eyepoke:

I have several friends who buy cabs of CC's that are stamped the same month and year as when the children are born. Have one each year near their birthdate, of course you can tell how their progressing then, then on their 18th or 21st, share one with each of them. Then save the rest for special occasions, like their weddings or births of their children.
That's a great idea!

congrats....

otter and mountain goat? Dude, you're a little twisted!
That's what they look like. Here's the otter:

And this one's the mountain goat:

They'll probably have different names after the next ultrasound.:grin:

Attachments