What's new

Golf Banter

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
We need a bragging board here! I'll start since I had a good day.

Just got done with a +1 36 to tie my best nine ever. bogey bogey start, 5 pars, birdie, then missed an 8 footer for bird on the last. Fun day to say the least! Time to celebrate with drinks and cigars, as if I wasn't gonna do that the rest of the day anyway. Hehe

Let's hear about your golf, good or bad or otherwise!

I also want to share a killer deal I found on a sampler pack of Amino Vital. Purely coincidence, but I did try it for the first time today and it tasted damn good! I got the focus zone, gonna go back for more samplers as the towel is pretty kick ass. A no brainer for $10...

http://www.amino-vital.com/store.aspx?gclid=CI-YqaCV6KgCFUW8Kgodxx8_ug

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I played today with Havana Joe

L to R - CC, HJ

I F'd up my round with a triple on 18 for an 86. All that hard work for nothing. Joe had a rough round and shot a 91 - respectable though. We played team match play with another 4 some and won the back and over all. They won the front by one hole.

Great day!!! Thanks for coming out Joe

BTW I smoked a LFD "The Digger" today. I lit it up before teeing off on the 1st hole and only got half way through it after 18. For $12 bucks that is the all time great golf smoke.

If you missed the video where we talked about "The Digger" here it is.

[YOUTUBE]rwcDQ_Lb9I4[/YOUTUBE]
Sorry to pimp my video again :) Hope you all don't mind

Last edited:

CaTeacher

BoM May 2012
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
91 today ... 42 - 49 Had a lost ball on front nine which cost me two (I think it stuck in a tree) and a 9 on a par 4 after two OB's in a row off the tee.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I played today with Havana Joe

L to R - CC, HJ

I F'd up my round with a triple on 18 for an 86. All that hard work for nothing. Joe had a rough round and shot a 91 - respectable though. We played team match play with another 4 some and won the back and over all. They won the front by one hole.

Great day!!! Thanks for coming out Joe

BTW I smoked a LFD "The Digger" today. I lit it up before teeing off on the 1st hole and only got half way through it after 18. For $12 bucks that is the all time great golf smoke.

If you missed the video where we talked about "The Digger" here it is.

[YOUTUBE]rwcDQ_Lb9I4[/YOUTUBE]
Sorry to pimp my video again :) Hope you all don't mind
Guilty as charged.... Had a great time as always brother. You half way done with that digger yet????

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Shot a 108 yesterday. Its because it was cold....yeah thats it, because it was cold. My goal is to break 90 this year!!

CaTeacher

BoM May 2012
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
Played the first round of my club's championship today. I'm playing in the handicap division since I'm an 18. Shot an 89, so a net 71. I'm three back right now and felt like I played very poorly, so hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Rating - 100%
159   0   0
Shot a 38 on the front nine today. One bogey, one birdy, and a double on number 8. F*** up the back because I got to thinking to much about breaking my lowest round score. Wound up shooting a 45, for an 83 total.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Made my first ace today on the 11th hole after shooting a 43 on the front. Finished the day with an 81. Was pretty much playing in shock after 11 though :headroll: