What's new

Got a new Job.

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Well as of today I am officially an employee of Amazon.com. Got hired as a lead in thier Phoenix warehouse. 6:30pm to 5am Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. This may not sound like much but it is a dream job to me. It pays better than almost any other job someone like me (by that I mean someone who didn't go to college) can get, AND I get to be home durring the day with my two year old Son. On top of this I looked around at small business loans today and its looking like by this time next year I may be able to open my own B&M. Which is my ultimate goal. Today was a good day. Too bad I have a cold and don't want to waste a cigar.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Congrats brother. I love Amazon. It is very dangerous, but I still love it.

Sent from an NSA proof phone.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for sharing your good news. Aside from the happiness I feel for you, it helps to keep me optimistic. I have been looking for about a month and a half and I am finally getting some serious activity. I had a phone interview yesterday that ended with them saying they will schedule me to come in for a formal interview and to meet the team. Then today another company set me up with a lunch interview on Friday. It has been over 30 years since I was last unemployed and I am really not handling it well.

GOOD LUCK with the job and the future B&M,
Jay