What's new

Great new time wasting game..

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I will hit level 9 today... but out of town for a week... i may have no personal respect when I get back...

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
How in the hell are you all getting your levels up so fast? I thought I was doing good my reaching 5 but no...

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
How in the hell are you all getting your levels up so fast? I thought I was doing good my reaching 5 but no...

I constantly am training and doing crimes to gain exp. Of course hitting up the scavenge twice a day helps. I also touch up the new people just once and choose the leave them button which can give 1-3 EXP points.

Get this, someone left over 4 million bucks in the open today. I robbed them 4 times for about 800,000 total. I sent them a PM suggesting they put that in the back or they will get tagged even more.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I constantly am training and doing crimes to gain exp. Of course hitting up the scavenge twice a day helps. I also touch up the new people just once and choose the leave them button which can give 1-3 EXP points.

Get this, someone left over 4 million bucks in the open today. I robbed them 4 times for about 800,000 total. I sent them a PM suggesting they put that in the back or they will get tagged even more.
very nice. I deposited about 200k this morning and as i refreshed the page, I was suddenly in the hospital, but the guy got nothing because of the deposit. I haven't gone after that kind of money yet. I may go a a spree later.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
very nice. I deposited about 200k this morning and as i refreshed the page, I was suddenly in the hospital, but the guy got nothing because of the deposit. I haven't gone after that kind of money yet. I may go a a spree later.

That person had about 4.3 million when I saw them at first. I just looked, theie down to like 1.5 million and were in the hospital for a long time. Looks like I was not the only one to take advantage of them. :agreeclen

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
yeeeehaaw made it to Chicago!
Good gun shop there huh? I haven't bought anything yet. I just split the cost of a 6,000,000 house with my new spouse.:barf: Yeah I said spouse:angerFU:

It may be time to set up a gang again. We have several guys over level 10 now.

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
I believe that I am a level 7. I should reach ten by the end of the week for sure. let me know if the ol gang is going to reunite.

BOTL 4 life.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Dude, I am making an enemy in a bad way. Headbanger told me someguy was bustin up on Tobby4, so I hit him 3 times quick and then offered him a deal. He said I could apologize and send him 100k, and he would take it easy in the future. Well F that guy. He is now going to be in the hospital for 10-12 hours. And once I get out, I have big friend to put me back in. If it's up to me, he'll never get out. But he will and if he's a big donator, and buys lots of booster packs, I'll be hurting soon.