What's new

Greetings from Hanoi

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
And P.S.

If you need any azzhats addys, let me know. If I don't have it I can get it.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
John, welcome brother. Nice to see you here. You still enjoying the briar? If I remember right you were just getting started. Me, we'll I recently retired and just got back from the Chicago Pipe Show. PAD/TAD is strong with me.

Anyhow, welcome and I hope we get to catch up.

i was enjoying the briar but living in Hanoi, the humidity is too high to dry any baccy out. recently read about the fridge trick but havent had a chance to try it out yet. i should soon

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
read about that too but dont like microwaves. but since YOU recommend it, I'll give it a whirl.
If you don't like microwave, whtwtrman has a trick where he bakes it in the oven. A friend of ours explained it to us. I haven't tried it yet but Dave has.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
If you don't like microwave, whtwtrman has a trick where he bakes it in the oven. A friend of ours explained it to us. I haven't tried it yet but Dave has.

lol. thnx for the suggestions. I'll try the fridge and the microwave since i dont have an oven over here. do you smoke cigars anymore?

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
lol. thnx for the suggestions. I'll try the fridge and the microwave since i dont have an oven over here. do you smoke cigars anymore?
Yup I do. I almost quit buying since I have way to many. But I still do.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
i havent hit ur mailbox in too long and have too many smokes on hand as well. maybe you can be my 1st victim on BOTL bwahahahahahaha