What's new

Greetings from Hanoi

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from SCAL , what is your wish list NC brother , because I can get to you in late July to thankful for your service. I'm traveling there to visit my mom ..cheer

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Welcome from SCAL , what is your wish list NC brother , because I can get to you in late July to thankful for your service. I'm traveling there to visit my mom ..cheer
thanx for the offer but no need brother. i have more than enough cigars. just make sure you hit me up when you come here. lets meet up and have some bia hoi and a cigar

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanx for the offer but no need brother. i have more than enough cigars. just make sure you hit me up when you come here. lets meet up and have some bia hoi and a cigar
I will hit you up when I'm there ..cheer

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Welcome from Elk River, MN, @jmg1981

I ENVY you. If I could, I'd spend 2 months there, just eating the food.
yes yes. envy away. I am so spoiled off the local food. I'm forever ruined. I'll never be able to like VN food served in other countries now. I visited the states last Oct (bay area, CA). Some of the VN restaurants that I used to love just dont cut it anymore.

Btw, if you didnt know, pho originated in northern VN. But most stateside VN restaurants are the southern style. I've visited other areas in VN (central and southern) and northern style is definitely tops.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hey Yu! Musta been asleep at the wheel and missed this until I saw your Las Calaveras post and connected that with your CBid post. Finally found some pectin and will start packing your box.