• Other

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Get yourself a nice pipe, and jump down a whole new slope...
I can barely afford to fund my cigar habit, and I dont think my GF would be too happy if I picked up another tobacco related hobby... :(
see pipe can be justified by showing her how much cheaper pipe tobacco is from cigars. just don't show her how much u spend on pipes themselves.
And really, you only need one pi..... HAHAHAHA!!!

Sorry, couldn't even type that with a straight face.

"You know honey, every time I see you smoking a pipe, its a different pipe" -My wife, just last night.
^^^ Truth! :rolling:

Big Tex

Meathead
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I bought 4 of the groupons and got a box of Padrón 2000 naturals and a whole bunch of Padrón -926 naturals and some Zino platinums and some Ashton VSG's and Cabs..... Oh, and a Padrón natural sampler.....

Big Tex

Meathead
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Also got $15 off the orders with some promo that was happening as well as free shipping on all four orders since they were all over $129! What a deal!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I bought 4 of the groupons and got a box of Padrón 2000 naturals and a whole bunch of Padrón -926 naturals and some Zino platinums and some Ashton VSG's and Cabs..... Oh, and a Padrón natural sampler.....
Let us know how the sampler comes in -- a lot of us got broken cigars in the padron samplers (the singles/5ers were mostly great).

Big Tex

Meathead
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Let us know how the sampler comes in -- a lot of us got broken cigars in the padron samplers (the singles/5ers were mostly great).
Yeah, the Padrón sampler had a two busted sticks in it. I sent them an email and photos and they sent me a fiver of Padrón 1926 natural torpedoes. They did not call or email to advise me what they were doing, the cigars just showed up one day and someone from BnB called me to make sure that everything was ok. I don't remember her name but she was a bit abrasive when I asked questions.

I also posted on puff and think that I saw your posts there as well? Thinking I like this site a little more....

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Yeah, the Padrón sampler had a two busted sticks in it. I sent them an email and photos and they sent me a fiver of Padrón 1926 natural torpedoes. They did not call or email to advise me what they were doing, the cigars just showed up one day and someone from BnB called me to make sure that everything was ok. I don't remember her name but she was a bit abrasive when I asked questions.

I also posted on puff and think that I saw your posts there as well? Thinking I like this site a little more....
Nothing against other sites... but the community here is tight. Me likey.

Big Tex

Meathead
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Got my latest BnB order in today and the cigars were inside of a UPS padded envelope that was cut in half! They were not sealed at all. The padded envelope was then placed in a box with air pillows. Really, a freaking UPS envelope cut in half? Can we say GHETTO?

Big Tex

Meathead
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The only reason that I keep going back for more is 50% off on Padrón's! Please excuse my crudeness, but 50% off of Padrón's is like a sore pecker........... wait for it, wait for it..... Hard to beat! Ta da, drum roll please!

c.ortiz108

The fly in the ointment.
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Just placed my second order:

Don Carlos robusto 5-pack
Savinelli sampler 5-pack
Davidoff 3x3 tubos bundle of 9
Avo Classics puritos, tin of 10
Chateau Fuente sun grown single

Got a 10% off email from the last week, so with the $8 shipping I only had to pay $1.48 extra! Resisting buying a third one....so far.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Used my first bnb groupon and everything appears to be in great shape.
2- each of 1926 Padron no. 6 maduro and natural
2- Undercrown Corona Doble
1- AB Presenado Churchill
5 pack AF Short Story.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
fyi, LOCAL15 gets 15% off the groupon, so you get $100 for $41.65 making it even sweeter... now what to get for round 2?