What's new

Had my first CC

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I personally have never had a CC...
I can resolve that for you.. I owe you for the coffins that you sent out today... shoot me a PM with an addy and I'll get something in the mail to you tomorrow instead of waiting for your package to arrive first to get the return address :)
You can also send some cc my way too if you want. Just found out I'm going to be a daddy
Pretty unclassy way to ask!
It was a JOKE relax.
Lol yous guys ....

BMack

Some say I'm a dreamer...
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Those little RASCC's pack a ton of flavor into that cigar. Love 'em.
Agreed!

I'll warn you not all Habanos are as flavorful as RA, most tend to be very subtle in flavors(compared to NC cigars).

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Warning: All CC's are NOT created equal, I've had my share of nasty ass island smokes. Actually it's too bad that your first experience was with that particular cigar because if you use it s a benchmark you'll be disappointed with a lot of CC's. Glad you enjoyed it though and kudos to the brother that turned you on to it.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We have had some romeo y julieta churchills and a couple other big cuban cigars, but i would like to try some lanceros or other ones similar to that shape but thinner than the churchills. what else have you enjoyed that is not so big.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
We have had some romeo y julieta churchills and a couple other big cuban cigars, but i would like to try some lanceros or other ones similar to that shape but thinner than the churchills. what else have you enjoyed that is not so big.
Try a party short, bolivar petit corona, or Trinidad Reyes!,, all fantastic smokes and 42-43rg!

BMack

Some say I'm a dreamer...
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Some of my favorites with sizes:

Bolivar Corona Extra - 5.6/44
Bolivar Petite Corona – 5.1/42
Cohiba Siglo I – 4/40
Cohiba Siglo II – 5.1/42
Juan Lopez Selection No.1 – 5.6/46
Montecristo no. 4 – 5.1/42
Partagas 8-9-8 – 6.7/43
Partagas Corona Junior Tubo – 4.6/40
Partagas Corona Senior Tubo – 5.2/42
Partagas Short – 4.3/42
Por Larranaga Petite Corona – 5.1/42