What's new

Hair product

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
So after reading this thread, I got my Murray's out... I asked a buddy about my application technique, and figured where I was going wrong: need a hair dryer. Finally able to achieve this without pulling out a bunch of hair.

View attachment 38542

How do y'all use Murray's?
Looks good dude. I use to have the pompadour years ago and only used Murray's, all the other stuff was too lite for my hair. Give that stuff a little bit of heat and it will work with you. I used to rub the hell out of it in my hands till it soften up and then apply.

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
So after reading this thread, I got my Murray's out... I asked a buddy about my application technique, and figured where I was going wrong: need a hair dryer. Finally able to achieve this without pulling out a bunch of hair.

View attachment 38542

How do y'all use Murray's?
Looks good dude. I use to have the pompadour years ago and only used Murray's, all the other stuff was too lite for my hair. Give that stuff a little bit of heat and it will work with you. I used to rub the hell out of it in my hands till it soften up and then apply.
This is how most hard pomades are. Heat up in hands and apply. Getting it out is a different story. At least two shampoos. Murrays smells better than royal crown. Royal is more greasier.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Yeah, after a long night of drinking and Royal Crown failing I was a gross greasy mess. haha

Had some other stuff that was jet black and worked awesome but don't remember was it was called.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
I was trying to heat it in my hands, but it wasn't working so well... I could get it in my hair, but would start making it impossible to comb.