What's new

HBH 2019 (Commitment list)

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
Please check the list of needed item..... Was going throw tub of stuff left over from last year .

@RobJW dont bring ANY and knives, forks, or spoons, as for cups maybe pick up 50 or so , we will need paper Bowls.....
@Lapithicus we have some plates, maybe 1 packit of 50 or still need Paper towels ......
@irratebass No Trash bags needed , But if u can get a couple bags ICE .......
We're looking pretty good for every thing else, If we need anything we'll send Easy Rider @bwhite220 and his Boy Toy to get it for us .......

Weather looks like 50% chance of rain Thr, Fri and Sun (someone fire the weather man)
I'll throw out my Cell #, Call or Txt if u get lost or any ?... 218-244-3043

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
Please check the list of needed item..... Was going throw tub of stuff left over from last year .

@RobJW dont bring ANY and knives, forks, or spoons, as for cups maybe pick up 50 or so , we will need paper Bowls.....
@Lapithicus we have some plates, maybe 1 packit of 50 or still need Paper towels ......
@irratebass No Trash bags needed , But if u can get a couple bags ICE .......
We're looking pretty good for every thing else, If we need anything we'll send Easy Rider @bwhite220 and his Boy Toy to get it for us .......

Weather looks like 50% chance of rain Thr, Fri and Sun (someone fire the weather man)
I'll throw out my Cell #, Call or Txt if u get lost or any ?... 218-244-3043
No trash bags......and some ice - 10-4

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
@BradMc, do you know the exact address of this place? The website doesn't even list it. Once we get to the base of the mountain, I'm pretty sure I'll remember how to get there, but, I feel better with the address in GPS. :)

EDIT: Found it!
2050 E Millers Cove Rd
Walland, TN 37886
Yea because GPS was super helpful last year :LOL:

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Just hopping on the plane to Knoxville. Should be headed towards the lodge in the morning. Hopefully the weather forecast is a fluke...
Take ur time leaving Knoxville, the gate will not be open till Jeff and I get there about 230 ish , earliest we could get in .....