What's new

He was our Brother, Our Best Friend and Our Asshole.... RIP Rev.B

shadowcam

BoM April '14
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
I'm still in disbelief... Rev was one of my closet brothers on here. I chatted with him just last week and now he is gone. He was one of the most generous people I knew and everyone described him as a person who would be first to give the shirt off his back. I hope you are drinking some shine and having a cigar on the other side. Love you Bryan. You will forever be missed.

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
Oh my god, this is terrible news. Rev was an awesome brother, who was very good at providing guidance to newer brothers, and showed a tremendous amount of generosity to many people on this forum. I am just really saddened to hear this news, and wish I had gone to the S. Carolina herf earlier this year, so I could've met the man who was a great brother. My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends. They were all fortunate enough to have him in their life. RIP Rev...

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I am sorry to say that I never got a chance to interact with the man. But from what I understand that was a huge loss on my part. To those of you that knew him, may you find peace knowing he is at rest. And to the man himself reading this from where you may be, rest in peace brother!

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Work and life have been in the way of smoking much or jumping on here lately, but man, what a terrible thing to see. RIP Rev! Never got a chance to meet him in person, but he was nothing but generous and just an overall great guy in our interactions on here. I think everyone's kind words say it all.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I was fortunate enough to have crossed paths with Rev a few times on the board. People like Rev are exactly what make BOTL what it is. Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends during this tough time.

I might have to break out the still and brew up some apple shine in memory of Rev!!!

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Northwest Suburbs of the Windy City of Chicago
Heart breaking...Rev and I chatted a number of times before I met him, and even before then you could tell he had a heart of gold. Seeing him without knowing him, some might think he was a real rough around the edges dude. But Bryan was nothing but an amazing person to every person he touched. There will truly be a missing piece at every HBH going forward. RIP Rev, you'll be missed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk