What's new

He was our Brother, Our Best Friend and Our Asshole.... RIP Rev.B

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I cannot express in words the profound sadness that I feel as I read this tonight. I was very privileged to have spent a weekend with Rev at the HB Herf a couple of years back. What a fine man and brother he was. None of us know when we will receive our invitation to eternity so let it not be said that we let an opportunity slip away to show a meaningful person in our lives how much they are appreciated. RIP Rev.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Definitely a instantly likeable guy when met in person. Extra days are not guaranteed to anyone. I'm glad to have gotten the opportunity to meet this fine gentleman in person. Rev is what makes Botl. Great people connecting with each other. Cheers Rev. May you want for nothing in heaven.
Justin

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
No way...I cannot believe it. Bryan was an amazing guy, he always made this Canadian feel welcome and uncomfortable all at the same time (not really). He was a great guy and made my first HBH amazing. He was one of the most giving ppl I ever met, I will truly miss you Bryan. God bless and watch over all of us.

hhhhhhhhh-ptooo....you got a purdy mouf boy.

Cheers brother.

I'll never forget this conversation, the hillbillies teaching a thing or two to the Canuck, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
I'm one of the many that didn't get to meet Rev in person but had interactions on here with him the pat couple years that I'll never forget. A true definition of the term botl and a true friend to all. He told you what he thought whether you wanted to hear it or not just as it should be. He was all class this world is worse off to lose a man like him. He won't be forgotten here and these words are a testament to his life. Here's to you rev.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I'll never forget this conversation, the hillbillies teaching a thing or two to the Canuck, lol.

Thanks Ryan. I had been looking for that picture. I'm going to miss the big guy he could make you laugh no matter how down you were. A true brother who I can proudly say was a friend and made me a better man for knowing him.

That ankle will never be forgotten and may he smoke all the best cigars and bring the apple pies to cause all the trouble.

To Bryan.