What's new

Headbanger's Ball 1000 Post Contest

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Hmmmm. Where are we now.

Icehog, I have both of those still. Van Halen rocks for sure. Back in Black is in my top 5 albums EVER and still play today, but not my first CD bought. Very nice try sir.

Johnny, Iron "Fu@*king" Maiden, LOVED that album too and boy did they rock in the day. But I got older, I sold that and all other Maiden stuff on half.com before Ebay bought them out. I own some Aerosmith, but not that album. Sorry.

TX Stang, Ozzy does rule and Randy Rhodes rocks that album. I own this album, brings me back for sure and maybe in my top 20 all time, but not the 1st bought. Try again tomorrow sometime bro.

DOC, KISS Alive is a double album I own on cassette still, but not on CD. Was later found to be a studio tape dubed over with croud noise most of the tracks. Peter Criss sings "Beth" is weak even though others like it, a girl fav for sure. Good try. Guessed two and call me in the morning, ehehehehe.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Forgot some comments for earlier posters:

Boozer, Two of my favoirte bands and very good try. Motley Crew absolutly rocked this album, very hard core Rock and Roll, but not my first CD bought.

Prometheus, Judas Priest also a favorite band and if I had to pick one of thier albums, British Steel may be it. Iron Maiden self titled, both great guesses, both not right.

Geoffrie, Sabbath and AC/DC very good guesses also sir, with Ac/DC in my top 10 bands of all time. I may have had the Highway to Hell cassette, but no CD. Me sorry.

Mitch, Frampton Comes Alive is an AWESOME album. The talk box thing he used still sends goose bumps on my arms. Dark Side of the Moon was my first Gold Plated CD (only one still), but neither of these were my first CD.

Keep the nice guesses coming folks. Next clue should be given tomorrow when I get home sometime midday.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Clue #2 added 5/27 15:40 EST, This Rock album CD insert shows a 1978 date, I believe produced and released in that year. (Duh, like would have been anything but Rock)

Is everyone away right now or did everyone go to London with Mr. and Mrs. Wasch-24 ?

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Man you guys are good, but not quite good enough. You too can guess again anytime after midnight OR wait for another clue tomorrow sometime around midday.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Headbanger said:
Man you guys are good, but not quite good enough. You too can guess again anytime after midnight OR wait for another clue tomorrow sometime around midday.
I thought for sure some smokes were coming my way. So was I warm? :innocent:

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
The three above guesses got farther off track to help you somewhat. Earlier guesses were much closer to the style I like and the CD in question.

Good idea Mitch, I will give two clues tomorrow. I will give American or Foreign album and another clue that I had in mind already. If no winner by midnight tomorrow, I will post either a bigger clue just after midnight Sunday if I am on or Monday first thing when I get up (8-9ish EST). I Can't give a clue right now to hurt those that guessed today already.