What's new

Headley Grange by Crowned Heads

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
BOTL - Just a brief Headley Grange update...

We're still 4-6 weeks from shipping out our first HG shipment of all 5 vitolas--that said, as of today we are over 90% pre-SOLD OUT of the 1st shipment. If your B&M hasn't gotten on board, you may wanna put a bug in their ear. By next week, we'll begin taking back-orders on the 2nd HG shipment (April).

Thanks again to everyone here who's expressed their interest and support towards Crowned Heads.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Am I the only person that couldn't find any flavor in these cigars? I've tried two of them, and can't see what all the hype is about.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
I dunno TJ.. I've only smoked one so far.. but I thought it was a very good stick...

admittedly, I prefer the fourkicks and the mule kick... (with the strongest preference to the mule kick)... but I will certainly buy more HG in the future..

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Am I the only person that couldn't find any flavor in these cigars? I've tried two of them, and can't see what all the hype is about.
You crack me up TJ. What do you like? Definitely know all your dislikes :)
Blowjobs and cherry pie, but that's not the point here.

I just wanted to point out that not everyone in the world thinks this is the best thing since sliced bread. I know there are newbies reading these threads, and several are working to build their stash. I just think they deserve to hear all types of opinions on a smoke, before they run to buy.

Speedbump

BoM June '10
Rating - 100%
537   0   0

I just wanted to point out that not everyone in the world thinks this is the best thing since sliced bread. I know there are newbies reading these threads, and several are working to build their stash. I just think they deserve to hear all types of opinions on a smoke, before they run to buy.
Hold on just a minute

This is not a half wheel review and blow jobs and cherry pie does not describe this cigar

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
I'm with TJ and WB on this one. But then again, I don't like anything.

CaTeacher

BoM May 2012
Rating - 100%
222   0   0

F*** I've agreed with TJ twice in the same week. Hope he doesn't read this. FWIW - I enjoyed the one I had, but IMO there are a lot of sticks I like more than these.

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Northwest Suburbs of the Windy City of Chicago
It's definitely good to hear all sides of a story, but then again, buying an entire box without trying one first isn't always gonna produce a homerun. Being priced reasonably, HG is easily obtainable for a test run. Cigar opinions are very subjective with the public have vastly different levels of smoking experiences.

For those on the fence, I think there are enough positive opinions out there that trying it should be a pretty easy decision. I for one love it, but to each there own...happy smoking!!!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
BOTL - My 2 cents (bear with me while I ramble on)...

Having not everyone agree on a particular cigar is what makes cigars a beautiful thing--because despite the disparity of opinions, the /cigar/ remains the common thread that ties us (BOTL) together. We buy them--love to smoke them--and love to discuss our experiences and give our opinions on them.

At the end of the day, it comes down to smoking what YOU enjoy--not what everyone says you SHOULD enjoy.

So when I read any negative (or not-so-positive) comments on our cigars, yeah, there is a part of me that gets defensive. These cigars are like our 'babies' in that we take pride in them and nobody likes to hear from someone else that says "..your kid is ugly."

On the other hand, that is why there is--and continues to be--so many different brands and blends being introduced into the market; because if you search hard enough, you WILL find something that hits your palate the right way. It's a great time to be a cigar smoker! There are so MANY really good cigars out there--and I am a 'fan' of many of them: Tatuaje, Illuisone, Epernay, Herrera Esteli, EPC, LFD, DPG, and the list goes on...

All this being said, if there's EVER anyone here on this board that purchases one of our cigars and is not satisfied with their purchase, I'd sure like to hear about it and get the chance to make it right. My direct email is Huber@CrownedHeads.com.

Thanks for listening...

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads

shadowcam

BoM April '14
Rating - 100%
262   0   0

I hear ya. i'm all for opinions. I'm wasn't bashing your thoughts on the HG. Just a general statement on your view point on cigars, life, etc. Which I guess could be considered a worse thing? Haha. You just crack me up TJ. Hope to smoke with you one day :cbig:

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Roxborough Park CO, Soon to be Wapiti, Wyoming
BOTL - My 2 cents (bear with me while I ramble on)...

Having not everyone agree on a particular cigar is what makes cigars a beautiful thing--because despite the disparity of opinions, the /cigar/ remains the common thread that ties us (BOTL) together. We buy them--love to smoke them--and love to discuss our experiences and give our opinions on them.

At the end of the day, it comes down to smoking what YOU enjoy--not what everyone says you SHOULD enjoy.

So when I read any negative (or not-so-positive) comments on our cigars, yeah, there is a part of me that gets defensive. These cigars are like our 'babies' in that we take pride in them and nobody likes to hear from someone else that says "..your kid is ugly."

On the other hand, that is why there is--and continues to be--so many different brands and blends being introduced into the market; because if you search hard enough, you WILL find something that hits your palate the right way. It's a great time to be a cigar smoker! There are so MANY really good cigars out there--and I am a 'fan' of many of them: Tatuaje, Illuisone, Epernay, Herrera Esteli, EPC, LFD, DPG, and the list goes on...

All this being said, if there's EVER anyone here on this board that purchases one of our cigars and is not satisfied with their purchase, I'd sure like to hear about it and get the chance to make it right. My direct email is Huber@CrownedHeads.com.

Thanks for listening...

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads
Well said and an awesome attitude/offer!! I am looking forward to trying your cigars as a result of what I have beed reading here. I am/was a 95% CC smoker, but from reading here and some recommendations from old time BOTL's I trust and respect, I have been branching out and liking a lot of what I have been trying!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Well put Jon Huber. We all have cigar likes and dislikes. Variety is good for a strong market. I like the way you think. I had the pleasure of meeting you once (Corona in Lake Mary) and thought then that you were a REAL stand up guy. Just one of those gut feeling / look in the eye things.

That being said, I like the HG. It's not my favorite but it's a good smoke.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Well Jon, I'd take you up on your offer but I've been through two boxes and haven't found a reason! I'm loving the HG!