What's new

Headley Grange by Crowned Heads

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
BOTLs - Thanks again for the supportive comments and suggestions towards what you would like to see next from Crowned Heads.

While we're a ways away from finalizing the blend of the forthcoming 3rd CH brand, I can tell you this much: we began working with some darker wrappers (can't confirm/deny whether it will be broadleaf) for this brand back in October of last year. I sampled out maybe a half-dozen of the most recent prototypes and received some very positive feedback.

Will be going to the factory to continue working on the blend with Ernesto next month.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
BOTLs - Thanks again for the supportive comments and suggestions towards what you would like to see next from Crowned Heads.

While we're a ways away from finalizing the blend of the forthcoming 3rd CH brand, I can tell you this much: we began working with some darker wrappers (can't confirm/deny whether it will be broadleaf) for this brand back in October of last year. I sampled out maybe a half-dozen of the most recent prototypes and received some very positive feedback.

Will be going to the factory to continue working on the blend with Ernesto next month.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads
Cool...Really looking forward to it Jon!!!

If past history is any indicator of future performance I think that we are all going to be VERY pleased with the result.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
bdrupe - Thanks...but regardless of how many 'hits/HRs,' you're only as good as your last at-bat. #Pressure

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
bdrupe - Thanks...but regardless of how many 'hits/HRs,' you're only as good as your last at-bat. #Pressure

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads
Jon I think you guys will be fine. To use your analogy, you can't get a hit/HR unless you swing the bat. I think I can speak for all of us when I say that you have the "swing away" sign.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads
Yum anything you guys put out will be on my must buy list....but if its wrapped in broadleaf I would be a very happy camper! Keep up the amazing work!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
A brief Headley Grange update....down here with Ernie spot-checking HG production as well as working on our forthcoming 3rd brand (to be released at IPCPR in July)...

Smoked the Hermoso No. 4 (5 x 48) and the CG (5 5/8 x 46) today. Smoking beautifully. Smaller RGs really intensify the flavor profile. Intense and potent--but balanced and flavorful.

Can't wait for you all to smoke these...! March/April 2013.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
A brief Headley Grange update....down here with Ernie spot-checking HG production as well as working on our forthcoming 3rd brand (to be released at IPCPR in July)...

Smoked the Hermoso No. 4 (5 x 48) and the CG (5 5/8 x 46) today. Smoking beautifully. Smaller RGs really intensify the flavor profile. Intense and potent--but balanced and flavorful.

Can't wait for you all to smoke these...! March/April 2013.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads
Thanks for the update Jon..... Can't wait to try 'em!

I've only got a 1/2 box of the Estupendos left so the timing is just about right :cool:

Rating - 100%
144   0   0
Just smoked another HG estupendos with my dad and between the two of us this vitola is gona be hard to beat...still looking forward to trying them tho!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I gave my dad a headley this weekend to try. We're now waiting to sample the different vitolas to decide which one to buy a box or two of lol