What's new

Headley Grange by Crowned Heads

Rating - 100%
144   0   0
ooo ok, i've been in search of these things, like a madman, thinking the limited ed. have already hit and were all sold out already! Cool will be on the look out, thanks guys!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Emerson's and Federal are among the first locations that should be receiving Headley Grange this week.

I know that Old City Cigar (Knoxville, TN) received theirs today--Burns (Chattanooga, TN) and Buckhead Cigar (ATL) should be among those receiving today/tomorrow.

Thanks for the continued interest...hope you all will enjoy Headley Grange.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
We are still waiting on Headly and Mule Kick at Emerson's. should be soon
Craig, These show as "new arrival" on the website, but they are out of stock. Did they arrive and sell out already? Or are you guys just teasing? :)
Just teasing, but should be in stock shortly. We did only recieve part of the order so we will be getting in more as well.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Gotta give a shout out to Craig Mac for going above & beyond for me on these. I tried ordering a 6er earlier today, but somehow got logged out before I could input my CC info. I got busy at work & totally forgot to log back in & get them. Well, Craig just emailed me & told me he kept my order to the side...just called in & completed my order. If that's not great customer service, I don't know what is! Really looking forward to trying these! :)

Speedbump

BoM June '10
Rating - 100%
537   0   0
Gotta give a shout out to Craig Mac for going above & beyond for me on these. I tried ordering a 6er earlier today, but somehow got logged out before I could input my CC info. I got busy at work & totally forgot to log back in & get them. Well, Craig just emailed me & told me he kept my order to the side...just called in & completed my order. If that's not great customer service, I don't know what is! Really looking forward to trying these! :)
Nice work cmac

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Craig is a top notch bro!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Pulled from the Today's Smoke Thread.

"I am the furthest thing from a competent reviewer but, I will say that I really really enjoyed this cigar. I picked it up tonight and my B&M just got them yesterday so this is basically ROTT. Flawless! Perfect burn, rich and complex flavor the entire time.

You can tell its a Crowned Heads production and it reminded me of a more refined Seleccion #5. I'm not sure if that is correct but, it is what I tasted lol. 100% multiple box worthy."

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Pulled from the Today's Smoke Thread.

"I am the furthest thing from a competent reviewer but, I will say that I really really enjoyed this cigar. I picked it up tonight and my B&M just got them yesterday so this is basically ROTT. Flawless! Perfect burn, rich and complex flavor the entire time.

You can tell its a Crowned Heads production and it reminded me of a more refined Seleccion #5. I'm not sure if that is correct but, it is what I tasted lol. 100% multiple box worthy."
Awesome! Thanks for the mini-review, bro! I'm going to try to pick up a 5-pack online if I can find one, but will wait on a box until the regular release. I love the Four Kicks, so I'm sure I'll like this one too.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
The anticipation is killing me. Everything about this cigar makes me want to smoke this damn thing. From the name to how much I like Four kicks. I Can't Wait!