What's new

Headley Grange by Crowned Heads

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Gotta give a shout out to Craig Mac for going above & beyond for me on these. I tried ordering a 6er earlier today, but somehow got logged out before I could input my CC info. I got busy at work & totally forgot to log back in & get them. Well, Craig just emailed me & told me he kept my order to the side...just called in & completed my order. If that's not great customer service, I don't know what is! Really looking forward to trying these! :)
Craigs always looking out for us. Anytime I'm looking for something, he's come through or directed me in the right direction. Cudos again Bro! G1

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Fired up the first one and the flavors are just as great as I expected. The construction is absolutely perfect. Easy draw and voluminous smoke. Zero stems in the filler. Will try to get another box of these beauties.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Just wanted to say 'THANK YOU' to all who've supported and enjoyed Headley Grange--we appreciate you.

We're hearing 'sold out' from most of our retail partners; however, we'll be getting more HG into the marketplace next week (thanks for your patience).

Personally, I can't wait to get all (5) vitolas introduced next Spring(!). I think you're gonna love the Hermoso No. 4!

Regards,

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Trying despritly to get my hand on one!!,local B&M has nothing :crytears:
Check Emerson's, couple 6 packs available ;)
Hot damn! Snagged a sixer too. Thanks for the heads up brother! Thought I was going to get shut out, and this cigar was at the top of my list after IPCPR.

Update: Another big shout out to Graig Mac, I fat fingered the credit card number when I ordered and he called me right up to straighten it out. Great customer service, thanks brother.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to say 'THANK YOU' to all who've supported and enjoyed Headley Grange--we appreciate you.

We're hearing 'sold out' from most of our retail partners; however, we'll be getting more HG into the marketplace next week (thanks for your patience).

Personally, I can't wait to get all (5) vitolas introduced next Spring(!). I think you're gonna love the Hermoso No. 4!

Regards,

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads

Thank you Jon for bring such a stellar cigar to market and a thoughtful approch to business. I appreciate the call back to the shop the other day which is an example of how Crowned Heads handles business.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0

Regards,

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads

Thank you Jon for bring such a stellar cigar to market and a thoughtful approch to business. I appreciate the call back to the shop the other day which is an example of how Crowned Heads handles business.
+1; very cool talking to you in the phone and seeing the dedication you guys have to making sure the consumers get your product.... Now where the hell are the mule kicks :) haha

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Picked a few up last week and fired one up for game one of the WS. While smoking one, thought to myself, F this is good! Went back to my B&M and picked up the last box they had (they had 4 sticks left in the display so I didn't feel too bad :) ).

I've got my WS sticks. Now if the Giants win, hopefully the Mule Kick will be a good celebratory stick - pending they arrive soon. G1