What's new

Headley Grange by Crowned Heads

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Bubben - Good chattin' with ya, as well--we appreciate your support brotha.

CigarGavin - Spoke with Ernesto about Mule Kick yesterday, in fact...look for MK to be out mid-November.

Goalee1 - Thanks for supporting us AND for supporting your local B&M(!). And any Giants fan is a friend 'o mine--I have great childhood memories of watching them at the Stick...Go Giants!

Thanks to everyone out there for supportin' Crowned Heads--we can't do it without YOU.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads

ATL

BoM 10/12, 9/13, & 8/14
Rating - 100%
342   0   0
Maybe the husbandry association is running out of things to screw?

Grange is also defined as a small country house with farm buildings attached. They're going to have a field day suing the people in my area.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Totally, its the name of a building for pete's sake. The only way people would get confused is with too much moonshine! The name of the organization only has the word Grange in it on top of it all. Many famous bands back in the day recorded in the building including one of my favorites Genesis. Fight this one till the end! Ridiculous waste of time and money! G1

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Just wanna say we appreciate the outpouring of pro-CH support we've received on this whole 'trademark issue'--thank you.

We're letting our attorneys tend to that matter while we maintain our focus upon our cigars and day-to-day business. FYI, we just received another Headley Grange shipment--will begin shipping tomorrow. That said, be aware that there /are/ some shipping restrictions on certain states (NJ, NY, VA, DE, PA, and MD) due to Hurricane Sandy (so if you're expecting to receive/see product in those states, please stay safe and we appreciate your patience).

Thanks 2 All.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
Just wanna say we appreciate the outpouring of pro-CH support we've received on this whole 'trademark issue'--thank you.

We're letting our attorneys tend to that matter while we maintain our focus upon our cigars and day-to-day business. FYI, we just received another Headley Grange shipment--will begin shipping tomorrow. That said, be aware that there /are/ some shipping restrictions on certain states (NJ, NY, VA, DE, PA, and MD) due to Hurricane Sandy (so if you're expecting to receive/see product in those states, please stay safe and we appreciate your patience).

Thanks 2 All.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads
Good Luck with the Legal issues and thanks for the info on the new shipments, can't wait to try this one!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Smoke my first HG last night and was blown away. I wanted to fire up another as soon as I finished it. Great cigar lots of flavor, but certainly not overpowering. I see more of these in my future.

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
Smoke my first HG last night and was blown away. I wanted to fire up another as soon as I finished it. Great cigar lots of flavor, but certainly not overpowering. I see more of these in my future.
I just got my 6er today. Damn, I'm kinda tired but may have to go fire one up after reading all this. Everyone is going nuts, looking forward to seeing what its all about. I'll be back in a hour or so...

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Great cigar Jon, but I can't help but think of this every time I hear "Headley"

[video=youtube;SoM-ZC7uNnc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoM-ZC7uNnc[/video]

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
i've smoked several of these and found them to be very tasty. a nice change of pace from my usual rotation, to which they shall be added.