What's new

Heaters For Winter Cigar Smoking

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Please be careful guys and make sure that things are well ventilated before firing up a propane heater in your garage.

The last thing we want is to lose a good brother to carbon monoxide poisoning.
Definitely, Carbon monoxide alarms are a must if you're using a combustion heater in an enclosed space. FirstAlert makes a battery powered CO alarm that can be had for under $20 if there's no outlets in your winter smoking cave

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Got an electric blanket for Christmas from my wife's cousin. His father swears by them when smoking; it's a running joke in the family, every year is a new kind of heater for him. We'll see, not really cold out today, thankfully!

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
so to my surprise, my wife bought me a heater for when my buds and i am outside enjoying some stogies. However, i dont think it will work - it is the dyson hot+cool heater fan, which i think is only gonna work when indoors in an enclosed space. im gonna return it, but was wondering on if i should go with:
double burner tank heater?
or
a heat dish (similar to http://www.costco.com/Presto®-HeatDish®-Plus-Parabolic-Heater.product.100142330.html)

thoughts?

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I can't click the link .. But if your talking about this one:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419890806.723160.jpg

Then i would say no.. At most this is a garage heater .. And would not be able to withstand the could temperatures outside .. I'd go with the tank top heater