What's new

Hello from Vermont

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
And another bomb has landed, many thanks @bwhite220 I should have been more suspicious when you were soliciting my address lol. Kinda bummed there is no event in Conway but I will forget all about that while I am puffing on these...
1.) hahahahahaha!!!
2.) I felt bad about lying to you like that!
3.) You take pictures like @navyvet and @Genuine.
4.) Welcome to the BOTL family, brother!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
And another bomb has landed, many thanks @bwhite220 . I should have been more suspicious when you solicited my address lol. Kinda bummed there is no event on Conway but I will forget all about that when I am puffing on these...
Hahaha! Fantastic! Great work B! (y)

The cloud hopper and Le Careme are excellent sticks @xjking

Sometimes I have to tap my phone screen five or six times to get it to focus nicely, fwiw.. ;)
yes, I should practice more with the camera...believe it or not i upgraded to a smartphone only about a month ago...I am getting the hang of it slowly, but my son is away at college until May so no pointers from him lol.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
And another bomb has landed, many thanks @bwhite220 . I should have been more suspicious when you solicited my address lol. Kinda bummed there is no event on Conway but I will forget all about that when I am puffing on these...

yes, I should practice more with the camera...believe it or not i upgraded to a smartphone only about a month ago...I am getting the hang of it slowly, but my son is away at college until May so no pointers from him lol.
Haha, they have a learning curve for sure. Just keep adjusting your distance and angle and tapping the screen till it focuses the way you want it to. (y)
Sometimes I have to rest my arms against my sides or lean against something to help stay still to keep it from getting blurry in low light.. (y)

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
My first ash has fallen on the porch floor...surely the Mrs. Will shut me down if she catches that lol

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
Haha, it happens.. A good cigar ashtray is a worthwhile purchase. I've been really happy with my "Stinky Jr. I picked up cheap from cigarpage.com (y)