What's new

Here goes nothing.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Well, there's all 4.

My goal was 4, and I did it. I destroyed some wrappers, and they're ugly.

Jokes aside, I got some work to do. They are quite soft. And I feel like the draw is going to be EXTREMELY loose. Time to have a drink and watch some videos to figure this out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
The drink and videos idea is the right idea. So, if you're going to do that paper strip thing, you cut your strips at about 2 inches wide, maybe 2.5 feet long, and you roll it on the diagonal like you'll see in the millions of youtube rolling vids, as if that strip of paper is a cut wrapper leaf that you're applying. Then you twist the end (which will be at the end that you'll stick into your mouth) shut tight to lock it all down and tape it shut with packing tape.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Well, there's all 4.

My goal was 4, and I did it. I destroyed some wrappers, and they're ugly.

Jokes aside, I got some work to do. They are quite soft. And I feel like the draw is going to be EXTREMELY loose. Time to have a drink and watch some videos to figure this out.

I'm so jealous! I wanna fuck up some cigars! Gonna have to place an order I think.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'd have to take that third one you bunched and burn it first.
Smoked it. Got 3/4 of the way through. The flavor wasn't too bad. Construction issues aside.

I have come more leaves preparing. Wither going to roll them tonight, or tomorrow morning. I'm watching some videos by @blisscigarco and getting my learn on.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
The filler is good to go, your binder and wrapper will need to be cased. You can smoke them right off the table as long as you don't over case your leaf, but they will be better if you wait. I suggest smoking one right off the table to compare to one that has rested so you fully understand.
Case the leaf? You me spray with water, etc or is this something different? I tried googling it and failed.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Took a break, had a drink. Watched some videos and grabbed a news paper.

One last one before bed.

Slowing down helped. I still need work, and wish the head would have been rounder, but it's a short little guy. It's definitely tighter at the top but looser at the bottom. It was twice the size. I decided to cut it down to facilitate easier wrapping, and I realized after the cut that both ends were loose. If I would have cut about 2 inches off each side, I would have had a full size cigar.

There's always tomorrow.
20180809_011351.jpeg

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Gosh, really? But you've already been at this for several minutes.
A whole whopping 5 mins!!!

Honestly, I'm surprised at the progress I made. I figured I'd be throwing a cutting board across the room and feeling like I'm going to sit on leaves that would go to waste by the 4th cigar. The last one was the best so far.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
But please don't take that as arrogance, I'm trying to stay extremely humble and learn as much as I can.

I promise I'm not an arrogant asshat.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
A whole whopping 5 mins!!!

Honestly, I'm surprised at the progress I made. I figured I'd be throwing a cutting board across the room and feeling like I'm going to sit on leaves that would go to waste by the 4th cigar. The last one was the best so far.

You are doing extremely well. Pros train for 12 hours a day for 9 months on one single vitola before they roll one good enough for a paying customer. I've rolled 6000+ over 4 years and am still totally clueless.