What's new

Herf with Abe Flores and PDR April 17 at Burning Leaf

podman28

Podman Cigar Company
Rating - 98.6%
258   2   0
Abe Flores is coming to Burning Leaf next Saturday April 17th to release his new cigar sizes and re-blends. It would be great to see this become a big ole BOTL herf. If you can make it please stop on by. Festivities start at 4pm but come on by anytime.:cbig:

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Oh I'll be there much before that my friend. B.I.L. in tow.

Looking forward to it.

Why don't you throw out the address to your fine establishment to keep folks (like me) from asking for it.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaw.

podman28

Podman Cigar Company
Rating - 98.6%
258   2   0
Sure we will be at Burning Leaf Cigars 13311 S. Rt. 59 #103 Plainfield, IL 60585. I will post the specials later for anyone who can't attend but wants the new stuff we are rolling out.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Sure we will be at Burning Leaf Cigars 13311 S. Rt. 59 #103 Plainfield, IL 60585. I will post the specials later for anyone who can't attend but wants the new stuff we are rolling out.
Screw that. If they can't make it they can't have.:stretchgr:stretchgr

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Why is it I never get to meet Scott and a few others!?!?!?! S. of a B.!!!!! Good thing last year I was in town for the Acid event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Why is it I never get to meet Scott and a few others!?!?!?! S. of a B.!!!!! Good thing last year I was in town for the Acid event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If I am the Scott that you have not met, you're not missing anything. I am the ass hat that you think I am. But, it's always fun to slam one another in a face to face situation.

Maybe I'll see you soon. That's up to you.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Well boys, looks like I'm flying solo on Saturday. Nick got locked up at work and my brother in law just weasled out (not thrilled). So, I'll be pulling out some of my best smokes for my 4 hour ride there. Might be a little "road raged" when I get there but that will give you all a chance to see the "real" hendy.

Save me a shirt Tim, I'll be there to get it.

See ya all Saturday.

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
Well boys, looks like I'm flying solo on Saturday. Nick got locked up at work and my brother in law just weasled out (not thrilled). So, I'll be pulling out some of my best smokes for my 4 hour ride there. Might be a little "road raged" when I get there but that will give you all a chance to see the "real" hendy.

See ya all Saturday.
woohoo!!!! RP's for EVERYONE!!!!

podman28

Podman Cigar Company
Rating - 98.6%
258   2   0

See ya all Saturday.
I'll save you one but swing by and pick up Ciggy for some company.:yes: