What's new

Herf with Abe Flores and PDR April 17 at Burning Leaf

podman28

Podman Cigar Company
Rating - 98.6%
258   2   0
Looks like Abe had a great time with us too! I saw these two Tweets this morning on Twitter:

pdrcigars I would like to give a BIG THANKS to Tim and Jamal of burning leaf. Last night PDR event has become the best event I've had. Thanks

pdrcigars Ps: I also have to thanks my brothers of BOTL. Thanks for all your support.

rahbass

PDR CIGARS - A.FLORES CIGARS
Rating - 100%
14   0   1
Looks like Abe had a great time with us too! I saw these two Tweets this morning on Twitter:

pdrcigars I would like to give a BIG THANKS to Tim and Jamal of burning leaf. Last night PDR event has become the best event I've had. Thanks

pdrcigars Ps: I also have to thanks my brothers of BOTL. Thanks for all your support.
Especially Warren!! PDR No. 1 Fan!!!

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Especially Warren!! PDR No. 1 Fan!!!
Warren? Who the hell is Warren? Did Warren drive for 10 hours to meet Abe? Hmmmm.

Just messin. Was great to meet you Abe. Wish we had more time to chat and talk shit about Angry. Maybe next time.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Was funny on Saturday, I get this calll and the caller ID says Abe Flores. It's Hendy. Got to love the BOTL action of sharing the share.. I could here it in Abe's voice that he loved the group at this event.

Get your tail out here Abe!

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
OOOppss... ok You are now PDR No.1 Fan!!!... ;)
Still waiting on that mini missle with the red ribbon on the foot, lol!!! Abe, you gotta make that size bro!!!! It will fly...Looking forward to those coronas;-) :stretchgr

Hendy, glad I could make you laugh on your way home. Be careful though, from what I hear "Peter Griffin" travels...:stickbeat

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Still waiting on that mini missle with the red ribbon on the foot, lol!!! Abe, you gotta make that size bro!!!! It will fly...Looking forward to those coronas;-) :stretchgr

Hendy, glad I could make you laugh on your way home. Be careful though, from what I hear "Peter Griffin" travels...:stickbeat
I hope not. He wouldn't last in my parts. Gigity Gigity.

Rating - 100%
179   0   0
Sounds like a great time was had by all! Me too, it was a pleasure to speak with Abe and see his passion behind his brand. Thanks for coming Abe, hopefully not the last time we meet.