What's new

Herf with Abe Flores and PDR April 17 at Burning Leaf

aquarich

BoM March '11
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
Just getting home from the event at the Leaf!! All I can say is WOW!! This was the best event the Leaf has ever put on. Abe Flores is the nicest, most humble dude you ever want to meet. Kudos to the Leaf boys for putting on such a great event! And Nick(smokemifyougotem), I will post pics tomorrow of your Hendy-delivered bomb!!

podman28

Podman Cigar Company
Rating - 98.6%
258   2   0
Great day and night! Thanks to all the guys that showed up and called in. Hendy I know you were bummed when the Cubano Especial Maduros were sold out in 15 minutes but I have something for you and the rest of the brothers here that I will post tomorrow. Thanks again everyone and especially Abe!

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
Just getting home from the event at the Leaf!! All I can say is WOW!! This was the best event the Leaf has ever put on. Abe Flores is the nicest, most humble dude you ever want to meet. Kudos to the Leaf boys for putting on such a great event! And Nick(smokemifyougotem), I will post pics tomorrow of your Hendy-delivered bomb!!
Lol...were even now:glassesgr

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
What can I say. First Class establishment with First Class peeps. Really enjoyed myself. Got to meet a few bro's I hadn't met before. Abe was awesome. Was there not but 2 minutes and he stuffs a cigar in my hand. I swear I couldn't get it lit fast enough. As soon as I told him I knew Angry, all bets were off. Thanks Abe, the pleasure was all mine and the smoke was awesome.

Could have done without CCjefe, he's had my nerve endings twitching all the way home (hehehheehe). Gigity Gigity.

Also got to see the real life Peter Griffen thanks to CCJefe.

And of course, those Burning Leaf Bastards did thier thing and just haaaaad to slap the old man around.

Thanks to Podman28, Jolietfire, Mthurley, and the infamous LongDuckDong. You boys have been targeted.

Oh, and my purchase.

Came with 8 extra sticks. Love them Especial Maduro's that JERE GOT A BOX OF. I hope your date went well.

Thanks again boys. Was truly worth the trip.

Last edited:

Jadawin

Drew Estate Cigars
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
And how the hell did I not get introduced to you? You were all over the joint. Well, in hind sight, it was good to see ya. Maybe next time.
No clue how we missed getting introduced. Im pretty sure i walked right by you more than a few times, haha. The Burning Leaf guys sure know how to throw an event, dont they!

podman28

Podman Cigar Company
Rating - 98.6%
258   2   0
Thanks to Podman28, Funkejj, Mthurley, and the infamous LongDuckDong. You boys have been targeted.
Hendy that wasn't Funkejj that was Jfire. Was great meeting you and seeing you out. It was a great event. We had 48 boxes leave the Leaf yesterday. Incredible day for us. Thanks again to all.:applause:

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Hendy that wasn't Funkejj that was Jfire. Was great meeting you and seeing you out. It was a great event. We had 48 boxes leave the Leaf yesterday. Incredible day for us. Thanks again to all.:applause:
Man, I have been on this "blame Funkee for everything" kick lately. And he has not yet been to blame.

Sorry Bro.

Thanks Justin for sneakin an absentee bomb in on me. Was a great time for sure.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Man, I have been on this "blame Funkee for everything" kick lately. And he has not yet been to blame.

Sorry Bro.

I don't even know what I bombed ya. I just told Tim to make it a good one out of the locker. Hope it was ok! Lol.:smile:

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
If I had to guess it the OR La Ricky with da Opus Le Bijou and others. Looks about right for my locker! Lol. Thanks T for the assistance!

funkejj

BoM December 09
Rating - 100%
255   0   0

Sorry Bro.

Well you know I hate to let you down so I will give you something to blame me for.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Hey Tim. I need a new lighter and the one you had was awesome. I know it was a Xikar but what style and do you carry them? I have yet to find one that I am completely satisfied with and that one was pretty darn good.

LMK if you would.

Sorry to thread jump.

Now back to your original programming.

kockroach

BoM August 2010/2011
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Definitely a great event...even though I wasn't able to stay too long. Hope Chef's pig roast was good...looked and smelled awesome. Thanks to Jamal and Tim at the Leaf for a great event. It was great to meet Abe...hell of a guy. And how about the cigars! Awesome!

Bob, the maduro is [ame="http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showpost.php?p=713141&postcount=18"]this one[/ame] that Abe posted earlier in the thread. Great cigar!