What's new

herrera esteli

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I had a corona previously and wasn't impressed. I was very disappointed.

Had the toro last night, and wow. It was absolutely fantastic. Glad that I have quite a few resting in my humi.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BTW: the most interesting factoid that I am discovering about the H.E. is one of the most unusual phenomenon's: Dudes who smoke Strong, Medium, and Mild are enjoying the H.E. depending on the time of the day that they were smoked, the food that they ate, and what they are drinking. I have only seen this a few times before, as usually each brand (lets say specific line extension) is enjoyed by a certain segment of cigar smokers.
T52 fiend here. I definitely enjoyed my HE :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364089852.069780.jpgView attachment 29854

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
BTW: the most interesting factoid that I am discovering about the H.E. is one of the most unusual phenomenon's: Dudes who smoke Strong, Medium, and Mild are enjoying the H.E. depending on the time of the day that they were smoked, the food that they ate, and what they are drinking. I have only seen this a few times before, as usually each brand (lets say specific line extension) is enjoyed by a certain segment of cigar smokers.
T52 fiend here. I definitely enjoyed my HE :)

View attachment 29853View attachment 29854
Yeeeaaaaa buddy! Picked up a box of T52 as well. Didn't get to meet you but I saw you up there brother. Well done! I was the guy with the back pack and brown vest.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a corona previously and wasn't impressed. I was very disappointed.

Had the toro last night, and wow. It was absolutely fantastic. Glad that I have quite a few resting in my humi.

I've been sad to say this, but I thought the corona wasn't all that flash either. Rather tasteless actually. They look and smell super however. I bought some torps so keen to try them next.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Herrera Esteli is NOT a fuerte blend, more in the medium category imo. Also, I find this is a cigar that needs to be savored slowly to really enjoy the nuances, personally I find it to be an elegant, refined blend of medium body with a sweet creamy smoke with notes of white pepper. I personally favor the smaller rings as the larger ones are too mild for my own preferences.

Like all cigars, only you can decide if it is or is not right for you.

BR,

Steve Saka
CEO, Drew Estate

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
DrewStylz .... dude, the photo that we took at Casa was one of the funniest and best ones of the night. Next time I see you, you are gonna laugh your ass off.

Big shout out to my Hommie, NJstone .... !!!! Dude, I read sooooo many of your comments and just want to thank you for all the bombing that you do for other BOTL. TY ..!!!

Best,
JDrew

IMG_2367.jpg

dscl

BoM October '14
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Update on the Herrera ESTELI with Cello:

Last night we had a major event in Chicago with a focus on two products, HERRERA ESTELI and the UF13 - so there was mucho H.E. smoking going on. I was sure to ask each and every person who was smoking the HERRERA with Cello how the stick burned and if there was the wrapper splitting. 100% no problem and the place was seriously dry to boot. So, for the moment I am feeling seriously relieved. It kills me to see this brand in Cello but for the moment, I think that it is the only solution.

Best,
JD

View attachment 29830View attachment 29830View attachment 29830
The H.E. was selling super fast too at Casa. Only problem they had that night was no lonsdale singles and very few boxes (of the lonsdales).

attachment.jpg

dscl

BoM October '14
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
The H.E. was selling super fast too at Casa. Only problem they had that night was no lonsdale singles and very few boxes (of the lonsdales).

View attachment 29912
I would have said Hi had I known that was you. I saw you wandering around because the bitchin' shirt (that I also was wearing) caught my eye.
Well damn! We need BOTL buttons or something LOL. How's the snow pile coming Rom?

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Just tried my first HE... the pyramid fino vitola. Nothing like what I expected. It seems like every puff I take is a little bit different from the last. Constant subtle changes in this cigar. What a smoke! I told myself I would only buy fivers for the remainder of this year due to space issues, but I'm going box here.

Great job on these.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Just tried my first HE... the pyramid fino vitola. Nothing like what I expected. It seems like every puff I take is a little bit different from the last. Constant subtle changes in this cigar. What a smoke! I told myself I would only buy fivers for the remainder of this year due to space issues, but I'm going box here.

Great job on these.
Thanks that's the size I was looking at getting and it seemed most people only had the smaller ones

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I had a corona the other night immediately following a very spicy stick and a bunch of beer, and I was very impressed, so I had to try another, had a lonsdale last night and I was just as impressed. The subtle nuances of this cigar are amazing. I'm a huge D.E. fan to begin with, and usually prefer full bodied cigars, but this is a stick I will make sure I have in my humidor at all times.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
HERRERA ESTELI:

Age is treating these sticks kindly, especially on the larger sizes. I was a bit concerned bc Willy loves his coronas, and corona gordas and lanceros and all the usual suspect sizes, so I was nervous as to how the largers sized sticks would taste and how people would react to them. I'm so damn happy for Willy and so very proud of him. I know that our mutual friend who introduced us is in heaven smiling down at Willy. He deserves this wonderful news, as he is about the nicest, most humble person on the planet. Anyone who has met him knows what I mean.

Much thanks,
JD

IMG_1721.JPG

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a couple of lonsdales. I had one when I first got them about a month ago and another yesterday. The taste in that short time evolved a lot and I was much more impressed. Looking forward to seeing how the remaining ones do sitting a while longer.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Smoke a few before deciding. Had a corona last week ROTT that tasted a bit flat. Had corona last night that sat for the week that was incredibly delicious...One of the best cigar moments for me of the last year. Hoping the rest are similar.