What's new

herrera esteli

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know when the herrera esteli will be released? I see it in magazines and reviews but google search turns up nothing for sale.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
IIRC the boys at emersons will be getting them? limited release real soon (shipping now-ish), slow expansion in 2013. check our good sponsors for their events, think they are rocking one out with JD for the launch.

Emerson's Cigars

Retailer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Was originally December, now they are saying it will start trickling out in January, more info in the link posted above with a video JD made a few days ago.

We will be carrying it, but from what I understand it will slowly make it's way in to the market. So probably not a lot of boxes in stores carrying it at first.

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
CORRECTION: 150ish Boxes for events ships this week, that will be all for 2012. The cigar goes full production early 2013.

Last edited:

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
We have these available currently. Not a lot, around 3 boxes of each size left over after our event, but we do have them in stock. Robusto, Toro, and Lonsdale are the 3 initial sizes, with a torpedo and corona to be released in the future. Call or go to our website to order, though it is just boxes listed on our website.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Fellas. I'm sitting with Big Willy now. John Brooke is sitting with us at the Pizza joint and says that Willy may be joining BOTL tomorrow. Please take it easy on him, as he is one of the most humble, nicest dudes I know.

Best
JD

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355862184.966336.jpg

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
He definitely is a great person, just from the simple hellow and hand shake at Tweetup this past year he seemed like a really down to earth honest guy, definitely a fan after that.

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
Hope Willy does join BOTL tomorrow :)

Ordered two fivers (Toro and Lonsdale) of his cigar today, can't wait to try them out!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Fellas. I'm sitting with Big Willy now. John Brooke is sitting with us at the Pizza joint and says that Willy may be joining BOTL tomorrow. Please take it easy on him, as he is one of the most humble, nicest dudes I know.

Best
JD

View attachment 27474
The stories i've been reading about the patience you had while he developed this smoke makes me want to try it even more. I have a ton of respect for DE being willing to stick with a product until it is perfect before releasing it.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I will second JD on that. Willy is a great guy who knows his craft and is genuine. Feel lucky to know him personally.

Best Regards,
Antonio

Best
JD

View attachment 27474

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank u all for the warm welcome! Looking forward to chatting with u all and meeting u all in person at different gatherings.