What's new

Hi from KC

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
It's mostly pretty boring, but when you get the good missions is awesome
You let me know what mos isn’t boring!! However I see lots of positives for yours if my haunch is right.. no field duty, no battalion or brigade duties, no deployments?? If so sign me up I’ll re-enlist to do pt and watch a monitor occasionally using a joystick and blowing shit sky high

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
You let me know what mos isn’t boring!! However I see lots of positives for yours if my haunch is right.. no field duty, no battalion or brigade duties, no deployments?? If so sign me up I’ll re-enlist to do pt and watch a monitor occasionally using a joystick and blowing shit sky high
Lol lots of field time, most UAS units have to go to the field about 2 weeks a month since there are minimum flight hour requirements. Lots of deployments, ground units often want us up whenever they go out. if not in an aviation unit then most battalion duties and all other crap duties get dropped on us. However if in an actual aviation unit then yes we get our crew rest, and duties get spread out more.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Welcome from KC as well. I live in Mission (middle of the city). My go to lounge is the Outlaw in south OP. I don't go much when the weather is nice, but try to make it down once or twice a week in the winter.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
T
Welcome from KC as well. I live in Mission (middle of the city). My go to lounge is the Outlaw in south OP. I don't go much when the weather is nice, but try to make it down once or twice a week in the winter.
he pan cooked steakhouse is down in mission right?? What year is that road glide in your avatar?? Rawhide Gail’s or worth I’ve unfortunately bought bikes from all three

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
No steakhouse in Mission unfortunately unless you're thinking Lucky's. I replied on the year in the other thread, but I have bought all of my bikes at Rawhide. My salesman quit recently which was the only reason I was loyal to them, so who knows on the next one...