What's new

Hill Billy Herf # 4 (April 22nd - 24th)

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
So good to see all you brothers. Great location, great brothers, great cigars, great beer and liquor (except that beer that had fruit and vegetables in it. Ain't supposed to be in there), great food (thanks @Dustinspo ),the best Old Fashions I have ever tasted and all in all, just a wonderful time. An opportunity to visit with familiar faces and to meet some new brothers makes me appreciate more and more what a special group we have. Thanks to @BradMc for a tremendous job. Please be safe on your journeys home. If you pray, ask for special intercession for @dscl that he might gain some sense of men's fashion as he is in desperate need of help. Thanks for making an old guy feel young again this year guys.

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Sweet baby Jesus the HBH went by too fast but it was packed with good friends, good food and laughs for days.

Great meeting all the new (to me) brothers @xjsnake @Lapithicus @hakoomay @navyvet @ar2381 @manbearpig @Highlander @Mossome (newbie Caleb)

loved catching up with @BenS @BradMc @King Kill 33 @Dustinspo @Madcox @Tennessee Dave @bostoneo @javajunkie

and friends I wish were here this weekend @jmartins @Smoqman @Agentskull @mdwest @smokingIsh @daleo8803 @Jfire @W.B. @rev.b @Catawbamatt @justcallmedee @xFreebirdx @mistaforty @AlohaStyle @LigaPrivadaFanboy

The Chicago crew is always a time to remember when it comes to traveling... Always epic @Romulus Cogswell @fourkicksfan @dscl @Joevikes @FullyArmedFISD @tadpole

If you have anyway to make it to a herf... Make it happen brothers. Any and all Herfs but the big ones are special.

I will be back..

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Great to see everyone! I had an absolute blast and got to meet so many new people!

One Note: I found a Xikar V-cutter and leather sheath. Post up here if it's yours and I'll make sure it finds its way home!
I can't seem to find my v-cutter Jarrett but we can wait and make sure no one else is missing one. Thanx Brother

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I can't seem to find my v-cutter Jarrett but we can wait and make sure no one else is missing one. Thanx Brother[/QUOTE

I have a xikar V cutter but I just checked and I have mine. I think I saw that cutter out on the table it was gray with a smooth black leather sheath.

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I had a blast this weekend, and I want to express my genuine thanks to all you brothers that made this new guy feel so welcome. This brotherhood is an awesome thing. I've already informed the wife that I'll be attending again next year. So, I'll find some more artisanally crafted gluten free charcoal, you guys learn how to play euchre, and I'll see you all again next Spring!