What's new

Hill Billy Herf V (April 20th 23rd)

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
So thats means ur name is on the list @Jfire ???
Brad while I'd like to make it and travel with the Chicago contingent...
I have, two weddings this year. The 2017 MS Herf already booked. Kentucky bourbon trail. A fishing trip with my father booked and a 16 month and four year old at home. If this was 17 years later and I was retired!!!! I'll miss you guys!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Ours last year was like 20min not really far
Let me know what you figure out on a hotel, It would be wise to do a carpool to the cabin I imagine...

I am still waiting to see what weekend this is, the first week is my birthday weekend, so I need to stay home for festivities. But I will be monitoring this thread.

Question... if we stay off site at say a hotel/motel, how far in advance do we need to RSVP by?

Rating - 100%
101   0   0
Let me know what you figure out on a hotel, It would be wise to do a carpool to the cabin I imagine...

I am still waiting to see what weekend this is, the first week is my birthday weekend, so I need to stay home for festivities. But I will be monitoring this thread.

Question... if we stay off site at say a hotel/motel, how far in advance do we need to RSVP by?
I hope you aren't sissyfied and need all the ammenities they might be better ones but the one we stayed in was purty rustic :rolleyes:

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0

@DRed409 All i need is a head count for food and beds, If u stay in hotel , I'll put that by ur name , As of right now , I'll ask for the weekend of April 27th-30th I will most likely do the reservation this coming So I'll post up cost next week....