What's new

Hill Billy Herf V (Commitment List)

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
OK guys I just saw the weather report little bit rain today half a day and half-day rain Friday and Saturday, but not to worry we got the pavilion to smoke and you campers might be getting a little wet but they'll be plenty a room inside or at the pavilion to stay ..... Meeting @Dustinspo around 11 to by food, heading To the lodge at Miller's Cove ..... Drive safe , see ya there

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I pick up the keys at 1 so we all may be there same time , where I pick up the keys is in Townsend , past the cabin if u come down from I-40 .....see ya there

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I won't be able to make it in my grandfather is having health problems. Good luck everyone and have a great time.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Sorry i/we didn't get back over there yesterday guys. We got stuck over in Cherokee for a while when some tool decided to back into our car. Anyway, I bet it was awesome, and it was great to meet those of you I did get to meet Friday!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Sorry I didn't get to say goodbye, I wanted to get an early start on the road. Always a good time getting to catch up with all of you. Glad you and your wife got to stop by on Friday Tug and thank you for the Charter One introduction. Dustin and Shawn had dinner on point Saturday night.. first time I've had pork loin that felt like I was eating Filet Mignon. The potatoes and succotash was godly. Thank you for the Cannoli's Anthony, we all couldn't get enough. Thank you All for the generosity, good conversation and laughs. All of you that didn't come... make it happen in 2018!