What's new

Hill Billy Herf V (Commitment List)

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Started packing for the Herf, decided I'd better try some of @wantacigar Cannoli's , (man did that sound bad) Well the verdict from Momma is , I should leave all of them home cuz it would make us ALL sick " To sweet for u cigar smokin SOB's " ...... Damn these are mouth watering Ant.

Btw They r packed and waiting to go .......

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well guys, I'm gonna have to miss out. My grandmother was diagnosed with stage 3 lung cancer yesterday and my dad needs me to go help him out with a lot of work at her house. You guys have fun and hopefully I'll make it next year.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Well guys, I'm gonna have to miss out. My grandmother was diagnosed with stage 3 lung cancer yesterday and my dad needs me to go help him out with a lot of work at her house. You guys have fun and hopefully I'll make it next year.
That sucks bro. Thoughts your way for sure man.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Damn that really sucks ,good thoughts to u n Grandma and family .....

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Started packing for the Herf, decided I'd better try some of @wantacigar Cannoli's , (man did that sound bad) Well the verdict from Momma is , I should leave all of them home cuz it would make us ALL sick " To sweet for u cigar smokin SOB's " ...... Damn these are mouth watering Ant.

Btw They r packed and waiting to go .......
Boys I am totally serious about you guys saving me one of these for breakfast Saturday morning.