What's new

Hill Billy Herf V (Commitment List)

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Ok Boys look what landed in SC this morning.... some creamy goodness from @wantacigar , there will be some of us in a sugar comma for sure , there will be 380 cannoli's at the HBH
Okay my dear brothers! I am not getting there until breakfast Saturday morning but I fully expect that at least one of these bad boys will be left over for me as I know you guys would never show any disrepect to elderly brother. Would ya?:cautious:

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
naw man i hate taking peoples money it feels dirty, lemme see if i can actually get paid this friday or not...i may still be ok. otherwise i think the most beneficial thing would be maybe a carpool situation to save on gas money
I live ic Charlotte and am flexible on time if you want to carpool. Ill cover the gas.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Oh man that's awesome man thx alot. No offense Rob @OldSkoolTarHeel but I think I'm gonna go this route
Not a problem. I sent you a PM with my cell if you want to call to talk about what time etc. I have Honda Rdgeline so there is plenty of room. Only caveat is I don't smoke in my cars. (can't stand the smell of a car that's been smoked in) but that could change, who knows, lol
If anybody else in Charlotte wants to join us just let me know.

dscl

BoM October '14
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Really hate to do this everyone, but I need to back out of HBH this year. Unfortunately a work conflict has come up and despite spending the last few days trying to figure if I can work around it, it just doesn't look like it will work out.