What's new

Hill Billy Herf V (Commitment List)

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Ugh fuck my life I must be cursed when it comes to hbh.....Something happened at work and now I'm gonna have to go a month without a paycheck so I'm ridiculously strapped for cash, looks like I won't be making it out yet again

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
with great regret, I do not think I am going to be able to make this. . . sucks
Working on sending a bunch of bottles of mead with one of the guys to be enjoyed in my absence

andysc83

Hack the Gibson!
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Ugh fuck my life I must be cursed when it comes to hbh.....Something happened at work and now I'm gonna have to go a month without a paycheck so I'm ridiculously strapped for cash, looks like I won't be making it out yet again
Jake, I'd be glad to cover you if you would like. I do owe you after all!

squaresoft

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
naw man i hate taking peoples money it feels dirty, lemme see if i can actually get paid this friday or not...i may still be ok. otherwise i think the most beneficial thing would be maybe a carpool situation to save on gas money

Rating - 100%
71   0   0
naw man i hate taking peoples money it feels dirty, lemme see if i can actually get paid this friday or not...i may still be ok. otherwise i think the most beneficial thing would be maybe a carpool situation to save on gas money
I'll be driving through/past Spartanburg and would be down to carpool from there on to TN if anybody else is interested. Charlotte may be too far out of my way, but it seems like not too far out of your way if you want to hop in my car.

squaresoft

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I'll be driving through/past Spartanburg and would be down to carpool from there on to TN if anybody else is interested. Charlotte may be too far out of my way, but it seems like not too far out of your way if you want to hop in my car.
hmm what day/time you going/coming back?