What's new

Hillbilly Herf III - Return of the Rednecks

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Looks like I'm out Dave....The weekend of the 17th will not work for me.

DAMN!!!

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
totally understand guys...

hate that youll miss it....

we'll make sure to post plenty of pics and video of the ongoing assclownery and redneckery as it happens (wi-fi in the cabin is probably a very dangerous thing...)... :)

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Might you be taking any late entries?
absolutely..

assuming all the bunks get scooped up... we're looking at alternate (not quite as nice) ways to give guys a place to sleep...

there are tons of hotels in the area.. thats one option.. the cost would be higher.. and there would be driving involved (drinking issue?).. but.. theyre available...

Ive also got a couple of air mattresses, sleeping bags, etc.. and Im sure we can convince a few of the other "locals" to bring a few of those types of things as well...

Sleeping on the floor sucks.. but.. its a low cost (free), readily available option...

Im willing to give up my bunk as well if someone needs it.. I only live about an hour away.. Im happy doing the daily commute if it means someone else can come and enjoy the HERF...

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
BTW I'm buying lunch & gas for anyone that picks me up @ the KNX airport on Friday (should arrive 11am-ish) and same goes for the trip back from the cabin.
We wont have any problem getting you there..

Check in doesnt start until 4PM...

But Im guessing we can find something to do for a few hours (like ummm... I dunno... smoke cigars... eat cuban sandwiches.. and shop at costco for scotch :) )...

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Whoot! Andy's in!

Will know in a week if there are still bunks available (the guys that raised their hands last week get first dibbs.. but.. the cut off is Friday.. if there are any left after Wednesday morning, they will be up for grabs with the rest of the attendees (first come, first serve)..

If there arent any bunks.. we certainly have plenty of room on the floor for an airmattress/sleeping bag...

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
If it was only that easy. Kelly's birthday is the 16th. The youngest will be three and a half months old...

Takes a lot of careful negotiations to pull these things off.

On the plus side I came home alive from the last one. That was her biggest worry