What's new

Hockey Season

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Waiting for single game tix to go on sale for the Indy Fuel. I think I'm going to buy tickets to all the home games on Sunday's. And I'm in the early stages of planning a weekend trip to St Louis for a Blues game.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me and both my kids play year round. Was at the rink last night to watch my boy in a scrimmage.

I get to a few Utah Grizzlies games a season, though get far more enjoyment watching the pups play.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Had seasons tickets for the Hawks for many years, gave them up several years ago. Still make a bunch of games every season, and have been in the building when they won their last two Cups (Boston in '13 and here in '15).

I also play on 4 men's league teams, so I am at one of my local rinks anywhere between 3 and 5 nights a week.

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I cant wait for the season to start! My house lives and breathes for hockey. My sons whole room is done in a blues theme. Still working on getting my two year old to skate hes almost got the hang of it. He can already hit a one-timer when we play street hockey!
Waiting for single game tix to go on sale for the Indy Fuel. I think I'm going to buy tickets to all the home games on Sunday's. And I'm in the early stages of planning a weekend trip to St Louis for a Blues game.
let me and @multi-useless know when your comming up maybe we can meet you up there or catch ya for a herf

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
let me and @multi-useless know when your comming up maybe we can meet you up there or catch ya for a herf
Early indications are the weekend of Oct. 23-25. Home game with the Islanders that Saturday night. Love the idea of herfing but may be a interesting conversation with the wife. It's our kids fall break from school and a family trip. Might be able to carve out time, but we will see.

Side not, if you have any hotel recommendations for the area between Scottrade and the park with the Arch I'm all ears. Would like to be able to walk to both. This will be our first trip to St Louis, so you know we have to do the tourist thing.

Thanks, I will get in touch too when plans are solidified.

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
As far as hotel make sure you pick one with a secure parking lot dont park on the street lol city's pretty safe but alot of cars get broke. Into :( how old are your kids?

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
THE STARS AT NIGHT, ARE BIG AND BRIGHT, DEEP IN THE HEART OOOOOF TEXAS.
Can't wait for the Stars to take the ice again. I've got center ice on my ps4 so I'll be watching a few hundred games again this year. Plus a few SD Seagulls games.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'd be pissed too if my team got their asses kicked by the Hawks in the playoffs, and got out-Cupped by them 3-0 the last 6 years.

On second thought, if I was a Blues fan, I'd piss on the Blues logo right about now. :ROFLMAO:
I wish there was a "love" button for that one!!!!!
Just got a new ride. Need to find a new blackhawks decal to replace that old nasty 10 year old one I had on the Jeep!

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Should be a year of positive development for my Sabres. They missed out on Connor McDavid in the draft, but got Eichel 2nd overall. They were utterly unwatchable last year, so I'm hoping for some excitement this season and maybe even a playoff appearance (BIG maybe).

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I'd be pissed too if my team got their asses kicked by the Hawks in the playoffs, and got out-Cupped by them 3-0 the last 6 years.

On second thought, if I was a Blues fan, I'd piss on the Blues logo right about now. :ROFLMAO:
At least the Blues don't have a star player trying to buy his way out of a rape charge.

On the ice I don't think the Blues did enough in the off season to change their playoff chances. Signing Hitchcock to a one year deal. Yuck.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
On the ice I don't think the Blues did enough in the off season to change their playoff chances. Signing Hitchcock to a one year deal. Yuck.
Ditto that. At some point, I'm going to have to explain to my daughter that TJ Oshie got traded... and I won't have any good Blues news to offset it.

It's hard to get excited about the Blues this year. :(