What's new

Holt's Humidors?

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
OK, got the humidor. Lid to base gap is excellent, the pics were lying. Passes the dollar bill test with flying colors. Drop the lid, and it does not bang down on the base. Passes the woosh test. I can see no reason why this desktop will not hold humidity. Fit and finish are nice. As to be expected, the hygro and humidifier are bottom of the barrel. I will be using 1 of my adjustable hygrometers, and a Paradigm unit for humidification. I will also supplement the Paradigm with a couple of Bovedas in the bottom section of the humidor. For $25, this is the bargain of the year.

Oh yeah, screw BH.

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
yup, its a savoy, and it is excellent. Scoop up this deal, and see me or dave for humidification, and you will have an awesome setup on the cheap.

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
i couldnt pass up on the bargain, i will package them with good humidifiers and hygros, and ebay them.

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
pics. installed a paradigm 3 and a digi hygro. the Paradigms work great for seasoning. they hold a lot of water. will keep it closed for 1 week. then i will open it, and check humidity. if around 70%, i will stick in a few Bovedas, and its ready to use. if it below 68%, i will recharge the Paradigm, let it sit another week, then it should be ready.

Attachments

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Same here, Bought one for work Cherry Humidor - Small and another one for home a Madrone Humidor - Large and I have to get me a few sticks also ..The Fast and Furious Sampler (luv those)