What's new

Holt's Humidors?

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Well I have to say, Ron is setting me up with some good shit to get the two that I bought up and going............Thanks Ron :smile: (BTW hope it is ok to say that)........

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
My 2 should be here tomorrow. I think they'll look great setting on the front of the shelves. Kind of clean up the area behind the glass doors..... :yes:

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
My 2 should be here tomorrow. I think they'll look great setting on the front of the shelves. Kind of clean up the area behind the glass doors..... :yes:
your cabinet will do a good job of seasoning the desktops. just make sure the lid is open a little bit

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Got mine today and it is really nice quality. Thanks to Ron for the endorsement, I probably wouldn't have purchased it without him saying good things about it.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Well I got my Humi's from Holt's on Fri, I got all the goods from Ron today and I'm setting these up as Ron has in the pic, These babies should be ready by Sat or Sun.........TY Ron
Like njsarge says:
Thanks to Ron for the endorsement, I probably wouldn't have purchased it without him saying good things about it.
BradMc

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
i do the slow and steady method of seasoning. mine should be ready to use in about 1 week
Mine is close to leveling out at 65%. Will start adding the smokes tomorrow. Got a nice order of Tats, guapos, Pepins, and illusione coming from tower cigar.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Actually, I got mine over a week ago and set it up almost the slow way. Added sticks in it slowly and its right where I want it. Love the beads! They make things so easy!