What's new

Home made cigar rest

Rating - 100%
29   0   0

First 5 to post they want one can have one. Don’t forget to pm your addy. All I have is 5 right now. I’ll have more later when scrap comes available. Pretty sure @bwhite220 can let you know how handy they are. They are nothing special. Just ugly and functional. Made from Stainless steal .060 thick and blasted with glass bead to make them look a little better. Roughly same thickness as a quarter.
So @bwhite220 this is culprit who anonymously sent us these cigar rests!? Or was that already established and I’m just an idiot late to the party???

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

First 5 to post they want one can have one. Don’t forget to pm your addy. All I have is 5 right now. I’ll have more later when scrap comes available. Pretty sure @bwhite220 can let you know how handy they are. They are nothing special. Just ugly and functional. Made from Stainless steal .060 thick and blasted with glass bead to make them look a little better. Roughly same thickness as a quarter.
Nice work! Can't compete with stainless and that level of fab work.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Nice work! Can't compete with stainless and that level of fab work.
I wish I could say they are a pain to make but they aren’t. The two pieces are scrap from another job. Just so happens the pieces are pretty much the same size every time. I use a chop saw for the slot and a belt sander to round the edges. Those 5 were made in less than 5 minutes. Knock them out on break. Im glad people like them and actually find them useful.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
If this is still available I’ll put it to good use!
Yes it is. You get the last one. Pm me your addy.

That’s it for now peeps. If there is more interest I’ll do some more. All you need to do is let me know via pm. If your going to HBH I may have you covered already. You still going to HBH @bwhite220?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish I could say they are a pain to make but they aren’t. The two pieces are scrap from another job. Just so happens the pieces are pretty much the same size every time. I use a chop saw for the slot and a belt sander to round the edges. Those 5 were made in less than 5 minutes. Knock them out on break. Im glad people like them and actually find them useful.
Yours are nice for sure. My redneck version took an hour to make ten with a chop saw and angle grinder. They still need some cleanup and are just 1" wide strap. When they're done I'll ship em out to whomever wants em. I just wanted to make them.

Attachments

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Yours are nice for sure. My redneck version took an hour to make ten with a chop saw and angle grinder. They still need some cleanup and are just 1" wide strap. When they're done I'll ship em out to whomever wants em. I just wanted to make them.
Nice. They look good. Yours are a little taller than mine but pretty much the same. Check the weight. Got lucky with mine sending them out with a single stamp. Not sure what the weight cutoff is for a stamp. All I know is mine made it with no problem.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0