What's new

How did you get to BOTL?

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I've always kinda wondered how most of us got to BOTL, as I'm sure Eric and David have. We're a continually growing brotherhood with a great community, but it's much easier to hear about the larger boards. Anyway, how did you get here? Did a friend refer you, you followed a link, you heard from another board... What was it that brought you here?

For myself, my brother told me about the board. He's around from time to time, but I've stuck it out a little more. He had a friend tell him about it.

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
I ran into oneaday, donk and I apologize for the spelling, but the guys not around anymore, Kirtsovirtsch or something like that at the lounge in Appleton, they seemed like nice honest guys so I thought I'd stop by to see what all the hoola baloo was about. And I'll be damned, I liked it!

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
I was lookin around at Christmas time and sumbled accross the site. It was a blessing and a curse.

Though, the best site ever. Lot's of "true" brotherhood here.

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Tuffy got he hooked up here. I am glad he did. So much knowledge and so many great people.

Thanks to everyone. :applause:

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I was on CA and CW for a while, saw it on someones HTTP site and that was it, I still float between a couple other just to see whats up, but this is the main BB for me ........

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I got recruited in the begining and haven't looked back since.

Mitch

BOM 2/09-Keeper BOTtLe
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
I was caried here on the backs of bettles by google. Actualy I'd found this sight amoung others researching things like getting rid of visitors, building humi's etc. Seemed like the most laid back group so I joined.

Daviso27

Never been BoM
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
I did a google search for the "Dalmore Scotch Cigar Malt" and this forum came up...after reading some of the post, I was done....