What's new

How did you get to BOTL?

Fidel

Deceased Dictator
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Same story! I was googling something cigar related, and up popped BOTL. I haven`t been back to any of the other boards. Great bunch of guys here.

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I am a new member referred by a member and also live in Ft Worth. There is a place in Grapevine, TX that is really nice. I think it is just called Ye Old Tobacco Shop!!!
That would be Grapevine Cigar. They also have shops in Addison (the original) and Arlington. You'll have to come out to Arlington some time, though a different shop, Tobacco Road, in south Arlington. A little slice of heaven. They're putting in a couple of golf simulators that'll be open in early-mid July.

Frank N

CFL
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
It's this guys fault that I showed up.
I Googled "cigar forums" and started lurking on a wide variety of boards until I found one that matched my personality and desires in a message board.

BOTL.org fit the bill perfectly!
And it's this guys fault I'm back.

That would be Grapevine Cigar. They also have shops in Addison (the original) and Arlington. You'll have to come out to Arlington some time, though a different shop, Tobacco Road, in south Arlington. A little slice of heaven. They're putting in a couple of golf simulators that'll be open in early-mid July.