What's new

How do you afford it?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
If you're like me and want to afford it, do the opposite and AVOID the deal threads. I can't say no to them and end up buying more. More like placing them in my cart, closing my eyes and pressing the check out button.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you're like me and want to afford it, do the opposite and AVOID the deal threads. I can't say no to them and end up buying more. More like placing them in my cart, closing my eyes and pressing the check out button.
Haha, I have an internal struggle every time I order something online. I hit"buy" and hope I don't feel regret shortly after.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Last edited:

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Take it easy on the cigars brother. I smoke at most one a day and it's usually 3-4 a week and on the weekends I spend my money and support the local shops. Before I knew it I was getting more cigars then I smoked. Just because you have them doesn't mean you have to smoke them all at once.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
I used to buy singles, then budgeted for fivers, then boxes. Pretty soon you're buying more than you smoke and put the extras into a savings account/cooler. Then you keep doing this until you open a trading account, ie. a wineador, until you save enough to invest in a cabinet/ira/mf which you try to grow until you retire. Wait what?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Forget about cigars, just wait till these jerks turn you onto pipes, Coffee, craft beer, knives, BBQ and god knows what other crap goes on around here.

Oh and once your 30 days is up and you have access to the rest of the forum, stay away from this thread.

http://www.botl.org/threads/the-official-cigar-deals-thread.11257/unread
Haha, I've been smoking pipes for 12 years. My in-laws are from Scotland so I get to indulge in no ends of scotch and in from Portland so, ya know... Craft beer or none at all!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

jasonsbeer

Never Settle
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Yes, and never check out the famous coupons. With $30 off a $150 purchase, it's amazing what you do to get the cart at exactly $150.00, or that you even tried.

BTW - Yes. I was there. Today.

Rating - 100%
101   0   0
I only smoke about 3 sticks a week, my wife keeps my smoking in check but allows me to indulge periodically . I usally buy around 30-60 sticks at a time then in a couple weeks I do it again. So e times when you order 20+ sticks you can get free or reduced sticks very easy

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
I used to buy singles, then budgeted for fivers, then boxes. Pretty soon you're buying more than you smoke and put the extras into a savings account/cooler. Then you keep doing this until you open a trading account, ie. a wineador, until you save enough to invest in a cabinet/ira/mf which you try to grow until you retire. Wait what?
BOTLenomics