What's new

How do you lay out your rolling table?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The one I bought was really dished out pretty bad, but I didn't care much since I mainly wanted the tuck cutter attached to it. I got it a decent enough price I don't mind having the board more as a decorative piece.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Here's my setup:
20170904_234312.jpg
You can see my notepad, pen, tape, spray bottle and chaveta all on the left. Out front are the gallon sized bags of cased leaf, just to the right in front is the big trash bag for casing bigger leaf (wrappers or broadleaf binders). Further to the right is a box with newspaper strips and paper strips for labelling and up close on the right is the mold. Slightly behind to the right is the trash bag for stems and whatnot...
Oh, and my drink is there on the left too...:)

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Got a new addition to my rolling table set up (thanks to @webmost for sharing the idea )
20180101_143729.jpg
The household RH is reading 30% at the highest so this diffuser I hope will prevent the leaf from drying so fast on the table.
The towel helps direct the vapor over the table versus straight up and away.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Got a new addition to my rolling table set up (thanks to @webmost for sharing the idea )
View attachment 106771
The household RH is reading 30% at the highest so this diffuser I hope will prevent the leaf from drying so fast on the table.
The towel helps direct the vapor over the table versus straight up and away.
That's a nice looking unit. My vapor always rises up less than a foot then sinks right back down onto the table. No towel required. Tho a damp towel just laid on the table helps too. Heated air is so dry you gotta do something.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Think you guy who are doing home rolling have found a way to take your love of Cigar to another level. I assume it is like Tying a Trout Fly, then going out and fishing with your own hand tied fly, and having the experience of catching a nice Trouth with a Fly your tied.

I enjoyed the effort you took posting your rolling step ups your images tell the story of your hobby well.

Thanks for ther effort.