What's new

How do you make your coffee?

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Use to use one of the Drip Chemex Glass Drippers, it made really good coffee. The only learning curve was find the amount of grounds for each blend.

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Picked up a DeLonghi Dedica back in the fall from Bed, Bath and Beyond.
Not a coffee nut by any means, but I do love a good fresh cappucinno in the morning. Picked up a grinder as well, as hand grinding looks like way too much hassle.
Been pretty impressed with this machine so far

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I just bought that same grinder this morning! Can't wait to try it out in the morning.
It works great! A little advice though, don't decide to grind coffee at 4:30am with the wife and kids sleeping. They get a little pissy. Lmao
I now grind about 1/2 lb. at a time in the afternoons and store it in a big Mason jar for the week.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I generally use a pour over whether it’s my chemex or a smaller one. Cold brew is my other go to.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
It works great! A little advice though, don't decide to grind coffee at 4:30am with the wife and kids sleeping. They get a little pissy. Lmao
I now grind about 1/2 lb. at a time in the afternoons and store it in a big Mason jar for the week.
Used it this morning! Fortunately the wife and kiddo were already gone for the day.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Chick-fil-a: "Welcome to Chick-fil-a, how can I serve you?"
B Dub: "I'd like a breakfast burrito combo with a black coffee, please"
CFA: "I have a breakfast burrito combo with a black coffee. Would you like any creamer or sugar with that?"
B Dub: "Yes"
CFA: "Haha - how many of both, sir?"
B Dub: "All of it. Don't ask questions."

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
I dump whatever bagged coffee was on sale last time I hit the grocery store, fill water, hit timer, go to sleep. Next morning coffee is ready for extraction. I'm not coherent enough to make anything special in the morning. "Just give me the caffeine and nobody gets hurt," is the motto in our house.