What's new

How do you make your coffee?

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I use the Aeropress (inverted method).
I can't remember the exact measurements because I know that if I let the kettle boil and then let it sit for one minute, it's in the right temp range. The #2 setting on my Mr Braun grinder gives me the right amount of ground coffee. I fill the press about ¼ full of water, stir it really well for about 20 seconds, then gently fill the rest of it. I then let sit for 3 minutes, and then slowly press it into my cup.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
My wife would hold an intervention if I bought an espresso maker, so for now I mainly use a Chemex with a metal Kone filter and one of those hipster pourover goose neck kettles. Sometimes on the weekend I will use the French press when I want a heavier cup.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Glad I found this thread to show my wife. She was just commenting on all the different stuff we have to make coffee in the house lol. I bought an espresso machine (nothing fancy like you fellas though), French press, Bodum pour over, moka pot, drip coffee maker, and a cold brew setup over the years. The pour over is the newest and I have to say I've really been enjoying it. I mainly use Pablo's Pride Guatemalan blend from Sams Club. Tried to switch it up last time to a local roaster and it was crap. Pablo blows it out of the water and it's only like $9/2lbs lol.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
French press and stove top espresso maker. Still searching for that perfect set of beans that would fit my taste profile to brew in the french press. As far as espresso is concerned I'm fine with Cafe Bustelo for now, I know it's store bought, but damn is it tasty! lol

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
French press and stove top espresso maker. Still searching for that perfect set of beans that would fit my taste profile to brew in the french press. As far as espresso is concerned I'm fine with Cafe Bustelo for now, I know it's store bought, but damn is it tasty! lol
I love Cafe Bustelo too! Its pretty dang tasty for store bought.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Pour over or my new Bonavita 1900, which btw, makes some good coffee once you dial it in.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk